A small inconvenience

Start from the beginning

"Really what happened?"

"I'm not found of talking of it"

"Oh right sorry if we were getting too personal"

"Rando, what's your hero name and what is your quirk" Midoriya waited expectantly for the man to answer.

"My hero name is  Illumine, as for my quirk." He stopped and turned around to face the students. He held out his head and formed a small illuminated cube "My quirk is called illuminations. I can create a hyperspace that I am in full control of, it is well capable of suppressing other quirks to an extent as well" he explained.

Everyone were in awe while Midoriya speedily wrote down this price of information in his notebook "It such an incredible quirk and with so many applications too. It's great for both offense and defense and will be great I capture missions and restraining villains and-"

"Um...Midoriya you're doing it again" Uraraka tapped him on his shoulder to get him out of his head as he was in his mutter storm again.

"Aaaarrrggg s-sorry I was just really curious and I couldn't help myself and I-"

"Please pleas it's quite alright really" Rando said with a small small keeping the greenette from dying because of the lack of oxygen.

They reached a large warehouse at the edge of a port with multiple cargo crates inside.

"It will be better if you all were to stay in pairs or or small groups to scout around the building. Here" Rando pulled out a small picture from his coat jacket bring it to show the students. It was a picture of three men and one women who looked like they had mutant type quirks.

"These are some of the members his been spotted around this area frequently, if you encounter any of them tread cautiously" Rando spoke gravely

"If any of you were to encounter them do not face the alone. Contact me through the intercoms, if there is a situation where you have no choice but to fight you are free to use your quirks. Am I understood?"

Everyone nodded nervously taking the man's words to heart. They all entered the warehouse in pairs or in groups, they scattered around searching for anything that might have been unusual.

Midoriya and Uraraka had decided to look around as a pair and gone to one of the many rooms of the warehouse.

"What do you think we should be looking for?" Uraraka asked while fidgeting as the two walked down a dark hallway.

"I'm not sure but anything that might look out of place"

The two continued to walk on in silence only the sounds of their footsteps fighting the metal flooring.

They heard a loud bang hit the ground startling the both of them, they shapely turned to face the source of the sound to finding just a loose metal bar that hit the ground.

Heaving a sigh of relief they went on with their investigation.

"This place give me the creeps"

"Yeah the atmosphere is pretty ominous" Midoriya agreed.

Suddenly Midoriya stopped causing Uraka to bump into him.

"Midoriya wha-?"

The greenette swiftly silenced her by covering her mouth with his hand silently gesturing for her to keep quite. After removing his hand from her mouth Midoriya told her to listen in.

The two were then able to here silent muffles of conversations up the metal stairs. As they quietly made their way up they began to make out some of the voices yet still won't be able to properly hear the conversation.

"The preparation are in place, it won't take long to complete" a deep male voice said.

"We've already taken the necessary resources that we need for now, a few more raids and we'll be ready" a female voice replies.

Midoriya and Uraraka gave each other a look and nodded both sweating bullets. The had been listening from the open doorway up the stairs and had kept quiet the whole time.

Neither had seen these people's faces and were anxious to know who they were.

So at the same time they both leaned in to take a look inside the room.

So I decided to introduce the meta liberation here, these aren't canon characters they will come up in later chapters. The port mafia are gonna play a big part in the war with the liberation army later so I'm just gonna add some teasers. Sorry for any spelling errors. Peace out ✌️ .