17: Vamos a comer!

=MIA=

"You don't have to perform tomorrow, right?" I asked him while we were resting at his tent.

He said, "No" and I grinned as I look at him.

"Let's watch BlackPink's performance tomorrow." I suggested.

"Are you also into K-Pop?" he asked.

I nodded excitedly.

"Sure. As long as you're happy." He said, making me grin even wider.

"We have a lot of time before your performance. We should check out the place. I saw a post on the internet that Coachella is selling BlackPink merch, and I want to buy some of that and some festival merchandise." I told him as I held his hand and dragged him out of the tent to explore the area. He did not object, so we went around and even watched some performances. It's hot, but I can't help myself from jumping around as we watch the performances of different artists.

I bought Coachella Festival merch and also Blackpink merch after we got tired watching the performances. 

"Hey! You didn't even buy my merch." He complained after I paid for the Blackpink merch.

I showed him the tattoo on my wrist, "Your logo is literally carved on my skin. That's good enough."

He smile broadly and said, "You really are hyped today." before placing his arm around my shoulder as we continued walking.

"I know, right? I'm so hyped." I like the festival vibe. There so much to see and I really am enjoying it here. 

"You like it that much?" He asked.

"Yes. Can't you smell the sweat on my body?" I stepped up to him so he could smell me and added, "Come to think of it, I should change."

He took a sniff and commented, laughing, "You stink."

I tugged at his shirt and whispered, "Do you think those people smelled my sweat? That's why they kept glancing at us with a judging look and murmuring." I had been noticing that people were staring at us strangely as we moved along.

"Maybe, but I think it's because you're with me right now. They're probably wondering who you are." He said, and I just remembered something.

"Oh right. I forgot you're famous." I immediately let go of his arm that I had been holding since earlier and added, "Should we go back? Or I can just walk around alone. I'm perfectly fine with that." How could I forget that I'm with someone famous? 

"No, it's fine. Don't mind them." He said so, but I still felt uneasy.

"I should cover my face. No! You should cover your face." I took out the masks I had in my bag and put one on his face and one on mine, but he removed both of them afterward.

"Don't remove it. People will recognize you." I told him.

"Ya hago lo que me da la gana." he replied.

"Title of your album?" I do remember that it was the title of one of his albums. I've been listening to his albums on repeat. 

He chuckled, "Yes and no. I do whatever I f*ckin' want, and I don't care about what people will say. Let's just enjoy it. After all, this is your first music festival." He held my hand and pulled me along, but I stopped him.

I put the mask back on his face and made him put on his sunglasses and hat, saying, "I know you don't mind, but I do. It's better to be safe than sorry, right?" I looked at him, and smiled. There's no way people would still recognize him. Should we just go back? What if we suddenly get mobbed by his fans?

I could smell food as I pondered whether or not we should simply go back. It had a delicious aroma, and I could already feel my stomach grumbling. My attention then quickly wandered to the nearby food stalls, and I instantly forgot what I had been worried about.

"Oooh, there's food over there. Let's go, I'm hungry." I excitedly told him as I walked toward the food stall, almost running.

=BENITO=

I didn't move and simply watched Mia as she eagerly went to the food stalls. Observing her every action. When she realized I wasn't next to her, she turned around. She gestured for me to come up to her when she saw that I was just standing there, but I didn't budge. I just kept staring at her. As I was staring at her, something hit me. I frowned. This is not good.

She walked back and stopped in front of me and said, "What are you standing here for? Vamos a comer!" she said while beaming broadly. I can see how happy and excited she is right now because she started dancing the floss, which she isn't even good at. She looks silly and adorable while flossing, which made me grin. As we made our way to the food stand, I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. She enjoys eating, so I should buy her whatever she desires to eat.

She's just different. It's really difficult to find someone like her these days. To be completely honest, I do envy the a$$hole who will eventually wed her.

*******************

Author's Note:

I don't really know how the Coachella Music Festival is like. I just assumed the details I put in here. I've never went to the States or the event.

Thank you for reading. XOXO