16: Livin' la vida loca

=MIA=

I look around in awe. So this is what a private plane looks like inside. Before meeting him, I never thought of going on vacation with a person I had only known for a few months. I can't believe I'm doing this.

I smiled and said, "Is this livin' la vida loca?" 

He laughed before asking, "Are you happy?"

I nodded, "Dude, I'm flying on a private plane with unlimited snacks and drinks. I'm with Bad Bunny, so who wouldn't be happy? This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience." Honestly, I'm more happy that I have unlimited snacks to eat but he doesn't need to know that. 

"I can travel the world with you." He said, making me feel flustered for no reason. He probably just said it without thinking. But, why the hell is he looking at me like that? His words sure are misleading. 

"I still can't believe I'm on a private plane. This really is livin' la vida loca." I said to change the subject, and I started singing the song Livin' La Vida Loca. Never in a million years would I have imagined I'd be doing something like this.

He laughed and said, "Bonita, you're driving me loco."

"That's me. I do drive people crazy." I said, and we both laughed.

Since we traveled by plane, the distance to our destination was relatively short. After arriving at the airport, we got off the plane and rode in the car that was waiting for us. While on the road, I took videos of the scenery outside to send to my family and keep as a remembrance.

"How are you liking it so far?" I heard Beni ask, so I turned to look at him. He held my hand and started rubbing my palm with his thumb. It's a little ticklish.

"I'm excited. I can't wait to experience the Coachella Music Festival. It's my first-ever music festival, and it's special because I'll be watching you perform." I said as I stopped recording. Blackpink will also perform, so I'm looking forward to tomorrow and the day after.

"I'm sure you will enjoy. Are you confident you can sing along with the crowd?" He asked, and I nodded.

I answered confidently, "I've been listening to your songs on repeat, and I'm convinced I can sing along with you and the crowd. I'm Filipino, and we're known for singing along during concerts. " The car finally came to a stop as we were chatting. As soon as we exited the car, I noticed a huge house in front of us. He most likely rented this property.

"Is this the house where we will be staying?" I asked, and he nodded. He really rented a whole fudgin' house.

He held my hand as we enter the house. He recently started to enjoy holding my hand. I just realized.

The house has four bedrooms, two on each floor. Beni and I decided to stay downstairs. After Kayla gets here, I suppose she'll be staying on the second floor. Regrettably, she can't join us for Coachella's opening weekend, but she will be there the following weekend for Beni's second performance.

"Are you done packing?" I turned around and saw him leaning against the door frame of my room.

I stood up and said, "Yup. Are we eating outside?"

"Si, vamos." He puts his arm around my shoulder as I exit the room and we make our way outside the house. He was kind enough to open the car door for me. I entered first, and he came after.

"Are we really eating outside? Won't there be lots of people roaming around because of the festival?" I asked him.

He fiddled with my fingers and replied, "No te preocupes. We can't let them ruin our night." If he's cool with it, I'm cool with it. (Don't worry.)