7: Birthday

=MIA=

"It smells so good." Kayla commented while looking at the dessert that I prepared. 

"Correction, not just the smell but also the taste." I told her while cleaning up the kitchen. Normally, my aunt won't let me use the kitchen because, according to her, I use too many utensils and make the kitchen messy. Luckily, she went out, so I had the chance to use the kitchen. I'm cleaning it now in case she finds out and gets angry.

"Oh, I do not doubt since you made it." She said. I immediately caught her hand when I caught her trying to sneak a spoonful of the dessert I made.

"Don't touch it. I'll bring this to Beni's house for his birthday. Your portion is on the fridge." I told her. She immediately opened the fridge to check if I had really left her some.

"Let's go. I don't want to be late. This isn't the Philippines, there's no Filipino time here." I said. I packed the buko pandan dessert that I made before we went outside.

Kayla drove me to Beni's place. She left immediately after dropping me off. I did tell her to stay and join us so she could meet Beni, but she declined, saying she had to go somewhere. I knocked on the door and it took a minute before someone opened it.

"Hola! Feliz cumpleaños." I greeted Beni when he opened the door. I googled the Spanish for happy birthday earlier while we were on our way to his place.

He smiles as he gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Gracias, Bonita." he said as he took the bag that I was carrying.

"What's this?" he asked. 

"Oh, I remember you saying that you like any desserts that have coconut in them, so I made you a buko pandan. It's a famous dessert in my country." I told him. He immediately took out the transparent Tupperware and checked the dessert.

"Tell me if it's not to your liking." I told him. 

"Is that jelly?" he asked. 

"Yup. Where are your guests?" I asked.

"Inside. Come in." he said and I entered his house. I saw Jose and a few other men and women. After he introduced me to his buddies, we all went outside and sat by the pool to chat. I mostly stayed by Beni's side because he's the one I'm closest to and I was feeling a little anxious.

I chatted with the ladies, but then they went inside the house. I didn't follow them and just sat next to Beni and silently listened to the guys' chat. I had no idea what they were talking about.

I moved closer to him and whispered in his ear. "What's a bl*wjob? Is that his job?" I asked him. They were all speaking in Spanish, and that's the only English word that I heard, which came from Jhay. He stared at me as though I had asked something weird, and he choked back a laugh.

He moves closer to me while covering his mouth with his hand. "Oral s*x." He whispered. I grimaced at what he said.

"You better go inside." He told me while trying hard not to laugh. I immediately stood up and went inside the house. I don't want to hear more of whatever they are saying. It's a good thing I don't understand Spanish. Who knows what other explicit stuff they are talking about?

"Mia!" Taina called out when she saw me enter the house. I started to get nervous a little when all of them looked at me. I sat next to Taina, she's the wife of Juan, one of Beni's friends.

After I sat down, they began asking questions like how I met Beni, so I told them how we first met and how we became friends and all that.

"Did you had sex with him?" Rosalia asked, causing me to choke on my own freakin' saliva.