21: Going home

=3'RD PERSON=

Mia waited for Kayla and Miguel outside the house. She saw a familiar car driving closer until it stopped in front of the house. When the car door opened, Kayla got down first. She immediately grinned and hurried over to hug her cousin. Miguel followed suit and hugged Mia.

"How was your flight?" She asked the two.

Kayla said in excitement, "It was great." She is still in disbelief that she flew on a private plane.

Miguel responded, "Agreed. It offers unlimited snacks, so I was satisfied the entire flight." Mia laughed. Because Miguel is a foodie like her, eating formed the foundation for their friendship.

Mia said, "Let's go inside," and they entered the home. She showed them to their room upstairs. Mia went down and sat on the sofa while waiting for the two to settle down. Kayla went down soon after. Kayla enquired about her cousin's first Coachella experience.

Mia replied, " It was fun." she then began detailing her week's activities and how much fun she had.

"Look at you, going to parties! So, did you meet Kendall Jenner?" she asked.

"Why would I meet Kendall Jenner?" Mia looks at her cousin with confusion.

Kayla replied, "B*tch, she's your friend's girlfriend. He hasn't introduced her yet."

Mia was actually in surprise. She really doesn't know what Kayla is talking about. This is her first time hearing, "Who's girlfriend?"

"Bad Bunny! She is Bad Bunny's girlfriend. You don't know?" Kayla was also shock that her cousin doesn't know about this. 

"I don't. I don't even know he has a girlfriend. Since when?" Mia asked. She really doesn't have any idea about what Kayla just said. 

"Since last month. I thought you knew." Kayla said. 

Mia recalled the day they attended a party and thought, "Oh wait, I remember him kissing a woman one time, and she sort of seems familiar. Wait, now that I think about it, she kinda looks like Kendall Jenner."

"What the f*ck!" Kayla exclaimed. 

"I asked him, and he said she's not his girlfriend." Mia explained. She recalled what Benito told her when she asked him at the party.

Mia added, "Really? Are they really...?" Kayla glances at her cousin, who seems like she genuinely didn't know about that. Her cousin went silent and appeared to be pondering something. Mia never really asked Benito about his private life and she never thought of searching his name on the internet, so she doesn't know what's going on.

Miguel came down soon after. As soon as he saw the two, he asked, "So, where is Bad Bunny? I need to thank him for letting me stay here too." to which Kayla replied with a gesture he couldn't comprehend.

"He went out to meet someone, and we will meet him at Coachella. Speaking of, we should go. I'll get my bag first." Mia replied, getting up and walking to her room to get her bag.

"What are you trying to tell me?" Miguel asked after Mia entered her room.

Kayla replied, "She doesn't know that Bad Bunny is kind of seeing Kendall Jenner. I just told her that. My cousin is clueless most of the time." "

Miguel asked, "Do you think she likes him?" He had the impression that Mia might have a thing for Benito, but he didn't want to jump to conclusions, so he asked Kayla, who is more familiar with her. 

She nodded and says, "Yes, but I don't think her feelings are that deep yet, and she hasn't realized it. It's better that way. Don't tell her anything, though." She tells her cousin to seduce Benito or something, but she's just telling her that as a joke because knowing her, she won't do something like that. It's not good to get mixed up with that kind of life. She isn't ready for that drama.

The three of them left for Coachella after Mia came out of her room. They were surprised to see Kendall Jenner and her sister there when they entered Benito's dressing room. Once Miguel and Kayla expressed their gratitude to Benito for the invitation, he introduced the group to the Jenner sisters. After a brief greeting, Kendall walked out with her sister. Benito posed for photos with the three before entering the stage.

Benito was in between Kayla and Mia. When Miguel took a photo of the three of them, he wrapped his arm around Mia's shoulder and stuck out his tongue. A staff member called Benito out after he had taken a few pictures.

The trio makes their way to the front row, right close to Kendall's group, where they will be watching the show. The tree felt uncomfortable at the time, but they made every effort not to show it. Kendall struck into a conversation with Mia and began inquiring about her connection with Benito, their meeting, and other such details. Because of how oblivious she is, she didn't even see that Kendall was interviewing her. The two knew what she was doing, so they interrupted the two until Benito started performing and they began to enjoy themselves.

The three and Kendall's group walked backstage following the show to meet Benito. Kendall's group surrounded Benito on behalf of their friend. The trio remained silent in the corner and just stared at each other while listening to the other's conversation. Benito invited Mia and the other two to join them in their decision to go celebrate somewhere, they saw the look of disapproval on their faces. The three politely declined and made an excuse that they wanted to walk around and explore the place.

They ultimately chose to return after having had enough fun exploring the location and filling their bellies with lots of food. Benito was kind enough to allow Juaquin to follow the three for added security. Juaquin then drove them home.