14: You old

=MIA=

We went home after getting a tattoo. When we were relaxing in Beni's living room, I took a picture of my tattooed wrist and sent it to our group chat. The group chat has me, Kayla, and Miguel on it.

"Does it still hurt?" Beni asked while I was replying to Kayla and Miguel's reactions to my tattoo.

I replied, "A little, but I can handle it." I nearly cried earlier because it was so painful. My good friend Beni says that getting a tattoo on the wrist hurts more, but of course, he said that after I already had one. What a great friend I have.

"Don't forget his advice since this is your first tattoo." he added.

I responded while still messaging my cousin, "I know." Since we left the location, he has been lecturing me on what to do and what not to do with my new tattoo. He keeps repeating it. He nags a lot, which I was unaware of until today. I no longer pay attention to what he says and simply nod in agreement.

"Mia bebé, estas escuchando?" I heard him say and just responded with a Mm-hmm and a nod. 

"No estas escuchando." he said. 

"Uh-huh." I responded without paying attention. I was smiling because of what we were talking about in our chat group when my *ss of a friend suddenly put me in a headlock, like what I and Diego would do when we were fighting and annoying each other. 

"You're not listening." He said. He made a mistake by disclosing a few of his secrets to me. He once said that the back of his neck is sensitive to touch. So I gently stroked his nape with the tips of my fingers. I was gently caressing his nape, and it must have worked because he let me go right away.

I stood up to move away from him. "Dude, don't use your wrestling moves on me. I can fight. I'm a fighter. When I was little, I used to watch wrestling, and John Cena's fights helped me pick up a few moves. You can't see me." I told him, even copying John Cena's signature hand wave. It made him laugh his ass off.

He laughed and said, "Do it again." So I did the you can't see me John Cena signature again, this time with attitude and swag. He even took a video of me doing that. I sat back down after and he held my hand to check my tattoo, again.

"Don't let it get wet." He said. I rolled my eyes at him in annoyance. It's annoying how he keeps repeating his words. I know that he's saying that so I won't get an infection or something, but it's annoying. He's been saying the same thing to me over and over.

"Dude, you nag a lot, don't you? Is it one of the signs of getting old?" I asked him to get back at him for annoying me, and he frowned.

"I'm not old. Tengo veintinueve años. (I'm 29 years old.)" He said. 

"I know. You'll turn 30 next year. You old." I commented. I quickly stood up to flee from him out of fear that he might counterattack, but he was faster. I was caught, and he carried me back to the couch and started to tickle me. I was screaming and laughing at the same time. He only stopped when I begged him to and after he had made me apologize for calling him old.

He took me home before noon. I was pretty nervous when we arrived. It would be humiliating to get scolded in front of Beni. When my aunt opened the door for us, I saw her smiling while looking at us.

"Tita, hindi ka galit? (Aunt, you're not mad?)" I asked. It's weird because usually she would scold us or hit us with her slippers.

"Bat ako magagalit? (Why would I get mad?)" She asked. 

"Dahil natulog ako sa bahay ni Beni nang hindi nagpapa-alam.(Because I slept over at Beni's house without telling you.)" I immediately regretted reminding her of what I had done. She's obviously in a good mood. Why do I have to remind her? Do I enjoy getting scolded that much?