10: Dinner

=BENITO=

*Bzzzzt Bzzzzt*

When I heard the buzzing of my phone, I stopped kissing her. I was initially irritated because I was interrupted, but when I saw who had sent me a message, it quickly vanished. It's from Mia. With a grin on my face, I opened my chat box as I sat on the edge of the bed.

==============================

Bonita:

Bad Bunny baby 

u busy?

                                                                                Benito:

                                                                                                no...

                                                                                                Por qué?

Bonita:

come eat at our place

my aunt's cooking is really good

==============================

I stood up, pick up my clothes on the floor and wore it back.

"Benito, qué haces? (What are you doing?)" she asked. 

"Tengo que irme. It was nice seeing you again. (I have to go.)" I told her after putting on my clothes. 

"Are you f*cking kidding me?!" She yelled as I left her house without turning back and walked straight to my car. I told my driver to go to Mia's place.

I told the driver to stop at any store where I could buy a bottle of wine. I didn't want to go to Mia's house empty-handed. We drove to her place right after purchasing a bottle of wine. I've been feeling empty for the past few days. I still feel lonely at times, despite what I've achieved in my life so far.

I thought I just needed some bodily contact, which is why I was at her place earlier, but I still felt empty. The woman earlier is an old acquaintance. We're not in any kind of relationship. We just take what we need from each other. I can't believe I chose to go to Mia's place instead of getting laid. What's funny is that my mood did not improve a bit even when we were making out, touching her body and all, but when I saw a message coming from Mia, it just brought a smile to my face.

I was next in line behind her the first time I met her, and I couldn't help but notice her *ss. She's also very pretty. She may not be the prettiest woman I've met, but she has her own unique charm. Honestly, I helped her with the intention of f*cking her, but to my shock, she didn't recognize me, and she isn't interested in me like I was in her at first. I know I'm an *ssh*le.

I even invited her to my house, but in the end, she ended up cleaning my nails for me. It was weird how we ended up doing that. Instead of finding someone to f*ck, I found a friend instead. Ever since I got famous, there have only been a few girls who genuinely want to be friends with me, and she is one of them. I love spending time with her. Time just flies so fast when I'm with her.

I vaguely recognize her standing on their front lawn as we get closer to her house. I saw her waving while looking at us, and then she suddenly busted some silly moves and I started laughing. This is why I like hanging out with her. She is simply insane. Está loca.

"Beniiiii~!" She greeted me with a smile when I got out of the car. She gave me a side hug, and I hugged her back. We haven't seen each other for three days  and I didn't know that seeing her would make me feel better. I would've met her earlier if I had known.