8: Bad Bunny

=MIA=

"I am so excited about Coachella! Blackpink is headlining Coachella this year along with my boo, Bad Bunny, and Frank Ocean!" As soon as she mentioned Blackpink, I immediately paused what I was watching. Kayla and I are huge Blackpink fans. 

"Are you serious? Will they really perform at Coachella." I asked her to make sure I didn't hear her wrong.

"You heard me. Blackpink will be the festival's headlining act. We need to go and watch them." She replied.

"Duh! I can't believe I get to see Blackpink perform live at last." I am so excited. 

"We also need to watch my Boo, Bad Bunny. Do you know him?" she asked.

I nodded, "He collaborated with Cardi B."

"Exactly. I have to watch him perform at Coachella. Do you know his other songs? It's a vibe." She said. She started gushing over that guy. She obviously likes this Bad Bunny guy a lot.

"His songs are sooo good. Here, let me play his song for you. I assure you, you might become a fan after hearing one of his songs." She said while typing something on YouTube. 

"I actually like his verse in his song with Cardi B." I told her. I stood up to get my phone on my drawer.

"His album even won a Grammy last month, which was awesome." She said as I sat back down. The music video started playing. I look at my phone because I heard it ring, meaning I have a text from someone.

====================================

Beni: 

Buenas noches, Bonita. 

On my way to PR cuz of work. 

                                                                                                                  Mia:

                                                                                                                            dude, who made u mad? Hahaha.

                                                                                                                            When will you return?

Beni:

you hahaha...

i don't know... i'll call u once I return in L.A.

                                                                                                                    Mia:

                                                                                                                             haha...okay

                                                                                                                             hve a safe flight

=============================================

"Mia! Stop texting! " I look up and saw my cousin looking at me. 

"Sorry. What are we watching again?" I look at the monitor, I see a guy's back, and he is inside a grocery store.

"It's the music video of one of Bad Bunny's songs." She answered. I'm not gonna lie, the song is good. I started bobbing my head along with it.