12 George And Alex knows anything

George Knows anything

"guys when will you two go back in your houses?"George ask while there's a food in his mouth which is direspectful and with holding a phone

"Uhm George can you finish that food in to mouth?"Dave says George finish his food "oh sorry i forgot"

"I don't think to Dave if when will we leave here and i even thinking of my cat now"y/n said Dave looks at her"girl your cat is in care don't worry about that"i rolled my eyes at him "Girl i love my cat"george just laugh

suddenly his phone rang y/n and dave just look at him "who's that george?"Dave asked George just smirk "hm~ a friend ok just stay here guys i'll be back" he stands to his chair and goes outside

"Hey dude what's up?"

"getting closer George!"

"Better fast Quackity..anyways she's here the girl you saying"george says he was talking about y/n

yes he knows about y/n and quackity past..

"Yeah you already said that! and I hate flights but I'll let my self to get it together!"Quackity said.

"Thanks me later Alex"George gently says "Ye Gracias mì amigo"Quackity said "I said later Dude!"

"yeah! ok George!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

George waits for his friend quackity
it's night already he heard a doorbell and he walks fast infront of the door and opens it

"Quackity!"

"Mì amigo!"

They hugged to each other.

"nice to see you again quackity"

"yeah same to you too george"

they talk together,sleep and waited till the morning has came.

until they heard the rang of the doorbell George smirks at Quackity but only quackity and puts his palm to his mouth keeping his laugh.

George stands to his sofa and walks to his door.

"hello y/n and dave welcome back!"quackity heard george voice

"hey George you looks really happy just now"quackity heard the boy voice.

"Well my friend is here he visited here!"George happily said Quackity heard that and now he stands to his sit "Wait who's friend?" he slowly walks close to them suddenly he heard the boy gasp when that boy saw him he had a make up in his face just now quackity knows that boy is actually not real a boy.

quackity smiled

"Yo! Hola"he says quackity moved his head and saw the girl infront of him
the girl look shocked.

at first he didn't know her but for the more he glance the more he can recognize that face he has clue that girl is actually the girl he knows for a long time.

Alex and george is on act.

Y/n pov

it's really him?

I closed my eyes for a second then opens it again

I saw quackity smiling at me?

"Uh h-hello"i said then I saw Dave has been staring at quackity then he looks at me.

I know he knows that what I am feeling right now, Dave walks close to me "hello you're quackity right? nice to meet you uh I am George childhood friend and this girl beside me is y/n our friend"dave introduced and I saw George just smirking and I don't know why.

then suddenly Quackity laugh "nice to meet the two of you Dave and... y/n"he moves slowly to look at me and I felt getting dizzy right now.

"guys when will be standing here? let's sit on the sofa"george interuppted.

Then we followed him and quackity just put his arm around George shoulders and laughing.

3rd Pov

he didn't felt embarrassed because there was a people he didn't know?

he was, they didn't just know

but right now he must probably be friendly with them since they know George.

except with y/n they are not like the kids anymore probably they changed.

he knows that y/n still remember him because George told to.

y/n and dave sat in the sofa except George and quackity.

"uh I gonna get ready for snacks"george says he pointed the kitchen.

Quackity looks at george "I'll go with you man!"George nodded.

George goes in the kitchen and followed by Quackity.

Y/n pov

"Girl are you still in shock?"Dave ask I look at him "you look too" i said
He holds my shoulder and looks at me in the eyes "I can't believe this is a truth, he actually goes here and he looks cute in person"i look at him then he was and then seconds later we yelled but in whispering and twitching to each other.