14 I love you too but not like I used to

Right now you felt uncomfortable around your sit since Alex is beside you because of Dave.

The two of you is only in one room watching some football game and waiting for George and dave to came back.

Flashback

You two and dave has been laughing together till George and Alex just came holding a midnight snacks into the plate.

They put the plates on the table then after that George looks at dave and you raised an eyebrows Dave pinched your shoulder you looks at him, he was looking at Alex.

you moved your eyes at Alex he was giggling around George until he looks back on you then you suddenly avoid it.

"uh guys i'll go in restroom"dave suddenly interuppted you suddenly moves your head from him, Dave looks at you then smirk then leaves.

George claps his hands then he looks at Alex"ok everything is done and you Quackity find a Sit"in your surprise he sat beside you.

"you two wait here I'll get something I'll be back"George says then you were about to say anything when he suddenly leaves.

End of the flashback

Your heart has beating so fast you tried to think something to calm yourself but it didn't work.

you glance a bit on Alex his eyes is only focusing on the TV screen.

'am I the only one felt nervous oh well I think he didn't remember me'
you thought you take a bit of piece of snacks on the table then take a bite of it.

'why George and dave has been taking so long'you thought again.

you were about to took a piece of snacks when suddenly Alex gives me the plate with snacks you glance at him he pointed the plate then you took a piece of snacks then nodded.

You and him focuses again In the television

"it's been a while did you still know me"he suddenly said your eyes widened and looks at him "did you know me?"you ask Quackity puts his arm around the top of the sofa then looks at you in the eyes "I still know who you are in your moles" his eyes is were like how the way he smiled,he was smiling at you.

"I've waited for you to came back"his words are genuine "I just straighten my feelings just to saw and talk to you again"he added you just listening to him you're speechless right now.

"You left without hearing what would be the words will come at my mouth that day"he stands on the sofa then he fix his bonet with his hands then puts his palms on his pocket.

you look confused "what did you mean?"you ask then he puts his palm into his mouth then giggle "I like you and I love you and I don't know if my feelings for you is still in my heart since its long time ago-and we're young that day"
he was looking at you straight in the eyes you blinked twice then you stand on the sofa and walks away and then suddenly George and dave showed up "hey what's happening-hey y/n!"
you goes outside the house then stops infront of the hence suddenly someone grabs your arm it's Quackity
"hey why you suddenly goes outside"he ask "I..i'm sorry" he raised his eyebrows "hey don't say sorry on me you didn't do anything wrong"

Y/n Pov

"my father died"i said I saw quackity didn't look surprised but felt sad
"I know what happened to him"

"you know? how? "

"mom founds out because your mom told it to her"

"she does?gosh"

"I will never forget the promise that I made to your father y/n those promises has been never been given because you suddenly disappeared"he holds my shoulder

"I'll take care of you and I'll never let anyone that would make you cry"
he says and I felt my tears flowing through my cheeks

he suddenly pulled me around him then hugged me.

"I love you too Alex for all of this years I still love you"

"Are they confessing to each other? are they going to be in relationship oh no!"Dave is about to yelled when George puts his palms on his mouth.