8 George Notfound?

i just woke up when i kept hearing the sound of vibrating of my phone

when i holds my phone i saw
people keeps following me on my social medias

well i guess people knows me now because of dave

i saw dave message appear on my screen

Devgay
Let's meet at **** at 3pm nothing to explain this is important!

I just rolled my eyes and gets up on my bed and i saw my c/n[cat name] brushing his/her hair on my foot

"C/n are u hungry?"

*/meow

"ow~ ok i'll give you some honey"
.
.
.
"Y/n! Here~"Dave wave his hands so i could saw him

"Dave is this your house?"i ask the locatiom he give me is actually a house not a restaurant i am so curious right now.

"No don't worry i am not like ziah come i'll show you something!"he pulled me in the house it's simple yet beautiful.

"Hey Gie! Come here!"Dave called someone so right now my eyes is shaking "Hey dave what-"

"oh is this your friend? hello my name is george"

i heard a man voice i moved my head slower until i saw the face

'it's freaking George notfound!!'

i look carefully at his face is he really george "Are u george notfound a gamer?" he looks uncomfortable

"Y/n You're so close to him!"Dave shouted and pulled me "Oh sorry my bad are you George? the famous gamer?" i ask "Yeah i am before you could ask anything your name is y/n right i heard to our friend, dave."

he looks at Dave and smiles now i looks at dave smiling too much so i pulled him till we are not close to george i whispered to him "why you have so many secrets Dave! and you even know george he.is.Quackity friends! don't tell me you know quackity too-"he laugh "lol girl i don't know quackity except george he was actually my friend since highschool"

i raised my other eyebrow"that's all?"

"yes b1tch right now you can do whatever you want because the answer is infront of you.

"you mean i could meet quackity by George?"

"yes!"

"what would i do?"

"i don't know"

"argh Dave!"

"i really dont know!"

"how long would you guys talk?"
George ask

me and dave look at him
"its done now! anyways y/n says 'nice to meet you' hehe"i took a glance at dave.

"nice to meet you y/n"
i looks at george, nodded and smiles.

"George when you and quackity meet again?"

Right now we are here at living room still talking to each other

and this is me i don't felt the world is in me, i getting dizzy right now i want to sleep.

i lay down at dave slap while he was talking with George.

"Y/n is going to sleep now lol"george is in energetic state i wish i was him

"well yeah! that's how she was? like she was out of time to sleep don't worry about her— anyways could you answer my questions now?"Dave ask George again i felt he moves in the sofa and comes back again probably he pick some pillows beside him.

"i don't know when will quackity would invite me i'll go if we wanted, why do you ask did you know him?"

"eh~ nah! i don't know him but this girl laying down on my lap she do!"

'omg should i open my eyes and pick his tongue?'i thought

"Y/n does?! wow how did she knows him?"

"watch my lastest live George i don't want to give a bedtime story about it"

"but it's not a bedtime story"

"stfu i know! if i tell you everything you'll only close your eyes and sleep"

"i dont want to talk about it anyways i'll let you two sleep here in my house you sleep with y/n just pick y/n in a guessroom"

"what?! why would i?"

"Then move i gonna pick her up and follow me"

i felt the arms holding me until someone carried me.

is this Dave? i open my eyes i saw George carrying me.

"look y/n is awake"dave noticed me

"shut up dave"i sleepy said

george opens the door of the guestroom George gently puts me in the bed and i took a glace at dave while his two arms is in chest

"you're lucky girl that there's a Gentleman carrying you here"

"don't talk to me dave i want to sleep"

"i hope you get in a sh1t"

"I hope u too"

"Dave, y/n Goodnight!"

"Goodnight to you too george love u!"

i wanted to puke of what i heard but anyways he's my friend.

i meet george notfound this is not a dream i think the destiny giving me a sign.

i don't know?