15 we meet again

"You still loved me but me it's different"Quackity removes his arms around you "what do you mean?"I ask

"I don't love you anymore-I don't know my feelings right now it was..so fast"He looks worried of his thoughts.

I took his arm and hold it
"it's fine if you don't love me anymore we can be still friends like we used to"i smiled Quackity looks Distraught
right now then I turned away from him I saw Dave walks outside followed by George.
"Uh guys are you two-"
"Let's go Dave I wanted to rest"

Dave looks confused at us but after that he only nodded at me then picks his car "Goodbye Alex and george thank you for letting us give your time"i said then after I entered inside the car.

I looks at Quackity beside the mirror of the car till I can't see his figure and george figure.

[A Month has past]
I saw Quackity new upload on his Yt channel.

it looks like its nothing happened to him which is I was glad.

I saw that a message appeared on my phone screen

Mom💗
My lovely daughter I missed you!

I know what she needed it was her birthday tomorrow probably she informed or make it to me to remember that day, I smiled I tab the keyboard then send her the my replied

Daughter💗✨
I missed you too and I love you mom.

-End of the conversation-

I must to gather the things that would be my need.

I stood up then I approached my Cabinet I search for anythings I going to need and gather them and puts them on my backpack.

I clasped my hand then sighs softly "ok everything is done!"

I changed then I puts a simple make up on then after that I took my keys also my cat he/she'll be with me.

I took a taxi then goes into the vet to take care of my cat.

And then Goes straight on the airport.

I waiting for the next station I'll be into and it appeared.

as soon as I entered inside I find my own sit,it makes me weazened I pick my phone on my backpack then
I opened my IG then takes a picture,
I set a best posting on my face then I post it.

Y/U-[your username]
Posted a new photo

tommorow is the day when my mom was born.

[♥]Liked by Davina and 246 others
view all 34 comments
opioid12
Happy birthday to your mom
.
.

I smiled I hope my mom don't saw this,
my eyes lock on suddenly George pop up on my comments

Georgenotfound(√)-verified
Happy birthday to your mom may I wish you had a great day together with her and him.[♥]14,381 >3,297 replied

"who's 'him'" I ask myself then I recognize who's he's talking about

I saw all the replies to his comment
all the people asking 'are you her boyfriend' , 'who's him? is that her father or who's him? '

my followers confused right now.

maybe I'll take a nap.

_______________________
today I was here infront of my mom house.

just I'll surprise her.

I knocked on the door and waited for my mom to appear.

I heard the doorknob moves then I smiled till to my ears and yelled "Happy birthday mom!–"my eyes widened and my smile suddenly disappear and turned it to a surprise.

it.. was Quackity

he looks surprised too.

"Alex who's that?"I heard my mom voice then I look behind to Alex I saw my mom walking close to us.

when she laid her eyes on me she put her hands on her mouth and gasp.

Alex moves so I can entered
mom welcomed me with her arms and hugged her.

"Omg my lovely daughter I missed you so much"mom said "yes me too mom I missed you too"

"Eh?! is that mI niña?(my girl?)"I heard a another woman voice
Quackity strach behind his head he looks struggling, the woman just now it was Quackity mother

when she saw me she happily jumped in happiness seeing me "Ohio Dios! mi hija! (oh Jesus! my daughter"She hugged me 'did she just called me daughter?'I thought she removes her arms around me and smiled till to her ears I saw her she moves her eyes around Quackity Figure then smirk after that mom interuppted "bueno! come In my daughter"alex mother came closer to Quackity and talking about something they were whispering with Spanish words which is I can't understand.

mom brought me to her dining room and followed by whispering Alex and his mother.

I saw another of womans probably my mom new friends here.

"is that your daughter? she's beautiful!"the woman says "thank you for compliments!"I bowed my head to them.

mom goes to kitchen together with Alex mother.

I sat on the chairs while Quackity sat on the sofa away from me.

"What's you name?"the other mother say "I'm y/n"she smiled at me "oh my name is Laura and this is my son he was the same age like you"she pinched the guy beside her I can't see his face then he looks at us I look shook well because he was handsome? when the boy saw my face he suddenly panics then didn't know what to do he looks at his mom then looks at me he raised his hands on me for offering a shake hands then I do it.

"I'm Luke nice to meet you"he gently says he looks fine I shrugged and awkwardy smiled at him "nice to meet you too luke"he giggled.
he smiled then I was the one who removed my hands.

"Don't be so fast kids you just meet"his mother joked and I giggled

suddenly a hand appeared on my shoulders and the other is on the table I was about to look when "excuse me ma'am and sir can I take that cake beside you?"it was Quakity "oh yeah sure"laura looks interuppted and ask her son to pick the cake for her

Luke gave the Cake to Quakity "Gracias mí amigo"his voice look annoyed yet fake happy he moves his head on me he was still holding my shoulder with his arms he was so close about 6 inches "you want it too y/n?"he ask I didn't felt myself until I nodded.

he removed his arms around me then he backs himself on me "then let's go on the sofa let's eat this"he winked at me then walks on the sofa.

before I go I looks to the two person looks shock then I  give a nodded to them then walks away "i didn't know that her daughter and her mother friend's son was actually in a relationship?"Laura whispered after I and Alex leave.