Special chapter 20

After i got my interview about my life as a youtuber everyone knows that he was my ex.

I don't know if alex found it but it doesn't matter.

Back 2 years ago before we broke up,
After 5 months relationship we lived together and now we are 1 and a half year now Alex can't stand that i was away from him and i choose to be together with him the way he wants it.

I can't stand seeing him awake at night but he explains why he can't stop doing that, it was his body routine.

We kept our relationship it was fine but in the other hand it was not, we can't stand to hide it but this is life there is no choice.

I heard his giggling front to his computer he's on live, i walk towards him then takes a chair then moves it beside him but there is a space between us so i couldn't see infront of the camera.

His side of his eye glared to mine and he smiled, he loves me watching him
i saw him turned his microphone off then act that he accidentally clicked it off then didn't know, he knows how to make a moved but is it his fans didn't notice it? maybe.

"Mi amor why are you still up?"he asked still his eyes focused on the screen "can we sleep?"his other eyebrow raised "no, i need this i must to stay or else i might lose more viewers and subscribers and also...fans"he still love his game and i know that i understand him.

Without telling a word i stand to my sit then goes to our bed, i felt his eyes staring at mine but i didn't mind it.

More 1 hours has passed i couldn't still sleep till i heard him saying a goodbye to his fans, i felt relieved now
i heard him sigh to his chair then stretching his body then his chair moves.

The bed moves meaning he was beside me he was facing my back,
my body tense that his hot breath reaching my ear.

"Alex?"i called for him still my eyes closed his hands snaked around my waist then pulled me close to him.

"Y/n i am sorry"

I shook my head "no, it's fine it was your duty" "it's also my duty to love you" he said his lips stick to my neck as i felt electricity to my whole body
"w-what?"my lips trembled as i look behind his face already on mine he was staring at me whole time.

"I love you"he said with tenderness then his lips meet mine, he holds my shoulder then pushed me till he was on the top of mine, he removes his Bonet then throw it beside the table on our bed.

Then he reach to my lips again
"i loved you too alex"i said between to our lips, then he stops he stared to my eyes a bit then his lips moved to my neck with his tongue as i gasp and grip to his hair...it was true if you deeply inlove with a person you did not know there was now something happened to the two of you.

After that happened our love deepen more and we become closer as it reach we gotten to learn about ourselves more as months reach by he becaming more busy through his games till we argued together not like we used to, like if we argued we must talk about it but it didn't happene anymore.

"Let's Break up!"i cried his eyes look to towards mine he stand to his chair as he shook his head he was not agree to it, "no we are not"he was trembling same as mine.

"We are."i said deepen it then he crazingly laughs like how he used to do it to his gamer friends like it was a joke to him "then fine!"

I blinked then i felt my eyes redden as my tears can't stop flowing down to my cheeks while him cold to mine

"I'll take all my things" i began to walk towards to our closet he didn't stop me till i packed all my things up, i looked at him he was just staring to his computer, i wiped my tears as i walk to the door once i opened this it will never be happened again.

"Maybe if we find ourselves we'll go back together"my last word to him

"Maybe"he coldly said now i opened the door and began to walk away.

After that day we never meet anymore our friends tried to reach us but no, they still can't believe that we loved together so much that no one could cut us together it will be the end for the two of us.

A/n
No it's still not the end.