18 The kiss

"Are you two fine?"George ask,
me and Quackity looks at each other then back to george "yes"i said "yeah"followed by Quackity, George nodded then he looks at Clay, Dream.
"uh why are you looking at me?"Dream looks confused at george that staring at him.

George shrugged his shoulders
Dream stands to his seat then goes on his kitchen, The three of us is here together at dream house luckily no one sees us when they pick me at school.

"Y/n Dave ask me that where are you? should i tell him?"George ask

"You should ask me too"Dream interuppted, he puts the food in the table then he cames back to his seat.

"Why?"George raised his other eyebrow, then Dream fastly moved his head to george "Hey are you even blind that you can't see who own this house?"Dream raised his other eyebrows.

Quackity laugh while his palm on his mouth like he was stoping himself laughing "What the-what hey don't laugh Quackity!"george pissed said.

George calm himself while Quackity pissing him while laughing and there it is Dream is in introvert self looking at his food and me giggling.

"Then! i'll ask you would you let her friend let is in?"George ask dream, dream moved his head to him.

"yeah in one condition"dream said
george looks at me
"uh i'll tell dave that you're safe and you're together with your shit boyfriend"george said that Quackity looks at him seriously "he-e-e-ey! George how dare you to say that i am a shit how about you man? you're- never mind i don't want you to be sad"Quackity moves his hand on my shoulder.

George i think he knows what quackity MEAN.

"Man fck u"

"yeah"

"shut up you two eat the foods and leave here, anyways y/n how Quackity
ask you to date him?"dream Said

"yeah how can a Quackity would ask a girl to date him"george followed

Quackity widened his eyes "man! you two seriously asking her that?! how about you two why don't you two didn't have a girlfriend?"Quackity said that makes the two stricken to his words.

"you hurt my feelings man.."Dream put his palm on his chest acting like about to die then George patting his hand behind Dream cheering him up acting like in painful state like dream was.

Quackity clasp his two hands and stand to his seat, he glance at me
"let's go outside"he said and I nodded
where about to go outside when dream spoke.

"hey, hey, what would you two doing?
mate don't get too fast"

Quackity moves his head to dream
"shut up we're at outside there's impossible to do that"Quackity said
that makes my face reddened and I hide it.

------------------

"It's night already the day was gotten fast when I'm together with u or doing something YouTube stuffs"
Quackity stretch his two arms up to his head, we're together looking at the moon outside at dream house.

"yeah for real"i agreed, Quackity giggled at my response, that he glance at me I saw his beside of my eyes a bit.

"are you cold?"he ask probably he saw me hugging my shoulder and I shrugged "a bit"i said.

he removed his jacket and puts it on my shoulder "now you fine?"he ask
I giggle "hm, yes"

I didn't realize his two hand holds my shoulder and he hugged me behind.

my heart beaten so fast this is the first time a guy hugged me I mean my dad hugges me too but it's different.

he put his head on my neck
"I love you"he deeply said while saying that his lips moving on my neck it made me ticklish.

"I love you too"

Quackity holds my chin while he was still behind he moves them beside to my shoulder while his face was there.

my eyes stared at him he was also stared at me, his face were like tired but it was not, it was just his face when serious

he moves slowly his face to mine
is he going to kiss me?

Little by little his face gotten closer the way my eyes gotten slowly closer.

I felt his lips into mine.

it was smooth and passionate at the same time my heart beaten so fast that makes Quackity hear it.

I just felt that he moves his lips and I listen to it.

he halt he moves my shoulder to face him then kissed me again.

I can't barely breath now I patting his shoulder then he stop he lets me breath and again he does that again.

he holds my hand and interlock his fingers to mine and keeps me closer.

we slowly removes our lips then we smiled and hugged together.

A/n:This maybe the last update because I don't like it anymore and I felt like embarrassed doing this
to be honest I lost a spark when I saw people commented on facebook when the other author who does this also recommending doing this people saying all the authors who doing this must stop cuz Real Quackity didn't like it so I got also stricken to it

or maybe I'll still losing this if I can
I'll do whatever I can.