17 He is here

"oh look y/n and dave iconic duo!"one of the bully Leonard together with his friendsone of it was michael,dave rolled his eyes.

i pinched dave arm,he moves his heads into me then i pointed our seats and saying that just ignore those people.

we seated i was about you put my bag in my desk when michael put his palm on it "hello beautiful i've miss you i keep waiting for you to come at my house again but ziah keeps her *ss around me so i can't see you"he holds the half of my hair and i removes it.

"fighting huh? i like it"he lick his bottom lip like he was seducing me but i'll never fall for it.

i was to open my mouth when Dave speak "hey michael can you stop flirthing with the person who is already have a boyfriend?"michael sudden look at dave and widened his eyes then he looks at me again.

oh no he looks mad "is that true y/n"he moves closer to me then holds my chin his friend jokingly stopping him "hey mikey take it easy Eh?~ that's a girl"he snap his hands around his friend.

"fck off bro, again i'll ask you y/n you have a boyfriend?"he looks crazy now.

my eyes is now dizzingling to him i was afraid to him probably, Dave pushed michael he didn't fall on the floor his friend help him.

"what the- hey you f*king Gay sh*t want to fight huh? or want me to f*k you Eh?"he pissed, Dave was about to punch him when michael closed his eyes Dave stop"if i was gay i can punch you right here right now but i don't want to fight with the guy who's actually like a gay, can't respect the girl"he says now michael really looks mad right now his face getting redden
he was about to punch Dave but one of his friend interupted "man! professor is here!"all of our classmates goes back to their desk, also us.

"this is not the end dave also y/n i'm not done yet to you"michael says before he seated.

his all of his friend laugh at it.

[Breaktime]

Me and dave goes to our table he let me save a table for us and he'll be buy our food then he goes on the line.

my phone ringing i look at it it was Quackity calling me!

i look around then i click the green botton  and put my phone on my ears.

"Hi Alex?"

"Hello y/n how are you?"his voice looks tired right now

"i'm fine how about you? you look tired.."

he giggled "no! i'm fine-what the he-
y/n i'll take this off goodbye for now"then the call ends.

i giggled i don't know whats happening but i hope he is fine.

Dave arrived with holding a foods for us "here it is! let's eat wait did qua-
did he call you?"he cutted quackity name i just smiled at him then nodded "yeah he ask if i was ok but yeah i'm fine, then suddenly i heard rustle things then he ends the call...i hope he was fine"dave nodded then he seated then eats.

"something suspicious but i hope it's not bad"he said.

after breaktime we goes on our room and do whatever the classes do.

the time has come it's the end of the classes.

me and dave is on the var parking when he tapped me in his finger
"y/n wait for me here i forgot my book"i nodded he fasten his foot back on the school i waited and i look around then i heard some people murmuring and uproar infront of the school gate.

i raised an eyebrows since i was confused i walk across from it.

i stopped again i can't see who they murmuring? is there an actor gotten here?

i was about to walk again when someone hold behind my shoulder painfully then i look behind me i saw michael look like he was psychopath
then his face changed he fakes smiled
"Y/n is it true that you have a boyfriend can i know him?"his voice is were like deep and mad.

i blinked at him then "if i told you i have what will you do?"suddenly his face was changed into mad man he forcefully holds my arm.

"break up with him."he says i tried to removes his hand from him "hey remove your hand from me!"then suddenly someone holds my other arm too i saw michael widened his eyes "hey wtf dude who are you?!"michael angryly said.

"remove your hand on my girlfriend"
that voice is familiar.

i look to the man my eyes widened

"hey y/n is this your boyfriend?!"
michael was about to punch him but dave holds his arm to stopped him.

"don't talk you sh*tty *ss man."the man speak again.

that man is Quackity wearing a mask with sunglasses to him.

he was hiding himself i look around i saw many people murmuring.

then Quackity pulled me out of the school infront of the gate there was a EXPENSIVE CAR we entered from it.

"everything is fine quackity?"the other familliar voice there's a two man infront of us then they looks at us

it was George and Clay the famous man that everyone knows by his famous named called Dream.