13 flashback-The were we lost path together

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

"hey y/n I wanted to tell you something"he stop and pulled you to face him suddenly but you trip in your foot and bumb by his forehead since your much tall to him.

you two were about to fall but he hugged you to make a balance for the two of you.

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Alexis will be confessed his feelings at you but he did not know how

"Hey Alex how are you?"Alex jumo6in surprised when he heard your voice

"I uh it's nothing"he replied

"You know Francis?"you ask

"That boy? I don't like him"he said
you moved you shoulder and you pick something in your bag

"what are you doing"he ask
you smirked at him then you showed a food infront of his face

"Want half?~"you flirty said he looks at you like 'are you serious?'then you laugh "You don't? then I'll eat this-"

"no I want let's share"he said then you cut in a half the food and give him the half of it.

"thanks"he smiled

"Alex what's inside of your head you always wearing that"you suddenly ask he stop eating "I don't like me head I am not bald but I don't really like my head"he said "why would you hate that? even you showed me that I'll never hate you though"you said

Alex looks at you "really?~"
"gosh Alex don't look at me like that it's giving me shivers"you said "am I look like a ghost?"

"No?"

"but why?"

"You looks like a boy who loves to flirt with the girls"

he laughed

"LMAO!"
you and Alex will going back to your home after school but you two stops when you saw a Duck "Hey Alex look there!"you pointed the duck Alex glance at it "that duck looks like injured"he says again you moved your head from it then walk close to it The duck yelled */Quack! You and Alex jump in surprised the duck actually can walk, you laugh and barely losing a breath you didn't heard alex laughing so you look at him.

he was staring at you "Hey! Quickie! don't stare at me haha!"you shake his shoulders then he came back to senses
"I uh sorry haha"he laugh "did you heard the duck voice? it's cute!" you said he smiled and nodded "yeah" then you smiled also to him"haha Quackie"

you stared at each other "hey kids you still young don't make it fast"the old man riding a bicycle said you and Alex surprised because the Oldman has just suddenly appeared to them.

"that old man just appeared so weird lol"you said

Alex agreed"yeah"

You hold Alex hand then suddenly runs "Hey! I was gonna trip stop"he was holding your hand tightly so he can't stumble by his own you felt pitiful so you running slow for him, the way he holds your hand you felt your cheeks hot and redded.

"hey y/n I wanted to tell you something"he stop and pulled you to face him suddenly but you trip in your foot and bumb by his forehead since your much tall to him.

you two were about to fall but he hugged you to make a balance for the two of you.

You stared at each other eyes "Are you ok y/n?"he ask then suddenly you came back to senses he removes his arms around you.

"I am ok thank you"you smiled he was about to say anything when you heard a man voice behind you "Hello are you the daughter of f/n l/n?" you moves your head when you heard the name of your father "I am why?"the man with uniform of the cops fix his hat you saw your mom was coming behind him your mom looks terrible is she crying?
"y/n come here sweetheart"your mom called you before that you took a glance at Alex you were about to walk when he holds your wrist "y/n I'll tell you something..I like-"you stop him "later Alex we'll meet later okay?"you said and he nodded.

you walks close to your mom your mom brushes her palm against her face and there was a tears comes out to her you hold her shoulder "what is it mom?"she looks at you "your father is.."

Alex looking at you not afar from your house, suddenly everything around you and him has slowed down his eyes widened when he saw you shed in tears and having a breakdown then you weeping around your mother and hugging you.

everything has became dark around you.

"y/n your father is committ*d su*cide.. he hang himself to his house your uncle saw it"

Without knowing that would be the last day that Alex will saw you

he waited

and waited

for you to come back

he didn't even tell that he likes you.

weeks past he just found out that what happened he runs across to your house that has been left away he knocked on it many times her mom stopped him he cried.

"¡yo y a ella padre.. hacer un prometer
ese tomar cuidado de ella!,
me. and her father..make a promised.. that I'll take care of her mamà!"he yelled his mom hugged him.

he waited for you to come back.

year by year he forgot all the faces you have except on the mole beside your nose and the eyes.

till little by little everyone getting to knows him by the name he created
a gamer 'Quackity'