chapter 6

This chapter contains violence, murder, mention of sexual assault and gore

After having locked and secured the door The Captain watches one of those men charge for him yet he grabs him and tosses him across the hallway and as that man lands on the ground his neck snaps as its bone is sticking out of his neck. Maybe this is why The Havringer wears a mask because if he is furious and his eyes are filled with red (wanting to kill something or somebody badly) he truely is scary. Men after men The Captain would kill them in the most brutal way with ripping limps off by hand, cutting limps of with his claymore and even is able to rip somebodys head from their body by hand. This was his revenge for what they did to Lucio. Abusing him, torturing him, wounding him, raping him... He would murder them all in brutal ways so they can die in excruciating pain.
Men after men he would slay as he is now standing there covered in blood waiting for the rest of those men or back up to arrive. Once they turn the corner and see the pile of dead bodys behind Il Capitano who is holding his his claymore in one hand and in the other a decapitated head he can see how nervous they got...he can see how they swallow thickly and charge at him all at once which is a pathetic attempt really to try and over power him when their bodys are fueled by fear.

In one swing all those men their bodies are cleanly cut in half the remaining ones run away yet The Harbinger chases after them hunting them all down one by one. He would find them all and brutally would put a end their lifes yet when finding the man from before that spoke to him and Lucio he grabs him by his head pressing his thumbs down on the other his eyes to push his eyes back into his eyesockets.

Pressing down hard he hears the man scream out of agony as his eyes are being pushed back into his skull while blood spills from them. The man screamed because not only are his eyes being pushed back into him his skull is being crushed as well as with one final squeeze his head is popped off cleanly of his neck as his brain drops to the ground, the blood explodes everywhere and the pieces of bones shatter to the ground. Filled with rage The Habinger soon comes to realise the fascility has been all wiped out so he would swiftly grab a cloth and wipe as much blood of his body as he can before he puts his clothing back on that he finds in a room with everybodys belongings; he puts his armor back on, puts his cloak back on as well for his mask before he runs back to the locked room and simply kicks the door in only to find Lucio not having moved one bit. He rushes over, takes his cloak off and wraps the brunette up in it.

Lifting the man up they would leave the fascility stepping into a carriage as The Captain is panicking because the brunette is not waking up. "Lucio please wake up...you are safe now...you are safe "he whisper holding the other close and protectively in his arms yet he rests his head on the other his chest crying because he cannot loose Lucio. "Baby please...please wake up"

Not getting a response he just awaits for him to arrive at the location where he wanted to go.
He storms into the meeting hall  practically having kicked the door open as all Harbinger swiftly get to their feet seeming concerned for them both since they have not seen or heard anything of The Captain in months as for Lucio he has been missing for more then a week. "Dottore please safe him! Please!" He spoke.

Never in a million years have they heard The Captain beg yet Childe who looks up to The Captain, admiring him ever since he heard his name. Childe finds this caring side even more admirable as he still is starstruck even in this tragic moment.

Dottore knows if The Captain begs the case is very severy so he leaves the meeting table immitatly and enters a side room where all followed to see how severe it was.

Laying the other on the couch Dottore first checks for pulse yet it is so weak he thought it was not there at all. "Everybody leave except for the ones close to Lucio"