10

Once the snow clears up they are met by the sight of both men holding their claymores firmly in their hands and usually The Captain could strike down with force and break trough anything yet Lucio holds up his own.

Lucio is struggling for sure yet he places one hand on the spine of the claymore pushing it more towards The Captain. The Harbingers cannot believe somebody held back such a blow from The Captain yet not only that the captain was struggling with both hands on the hild as he now does the same as Lucio does. Both have incredible force and even though Lucio seems to struggle the most with breathing heavy, letting out sounds of struggle The Captain himself feels his feet slip in the snow which never happened before.

Capitano feels not as strong as he usually is in the moment anymore since somebody held back his hit he feels weak. This is why the harbingers found this a sight to behold, to see The Captain who has such a well know reputation of never having been defeated in battle to him struggle ever so slightly. Both men are eye to eye, both wearing masks, both fully geared up yet both cannot seem to hold this up any longer so they either have to pull back or teckle the other. The Captain goes to teckle the other with his foot yet Lucio is not phased with such easy tricks and jumps over the man his leg and lands a mean punch across his face before he grabs The Captain his hair and forces him down. Before Lucio his knee could hit Il Capitano his mask The Harbinger has taking Lucio his leg and twisted it so hard he fell to the ground and he definitely twisted something in the wrong place as Lucio grunted out in pain and watches The Captain stand up who seems very angry somebody dared to humiliate him infront of his fellow Harbingers but before he could give the final blow Pierro stops him and glances at The Captain "stand back... you did a great job...do not feel ashamed of yourself just because you did not expect him to be so strong..." he simply said before he pulls the hood off Lucio his head yet before he could take his mask off he looks up at people arriving and they seemed to charge at them yet they all run past Lucio and they are there to attack The Habringers. They know it is certain death but they feel like Lucio is their protector and they cannot let him die like this. Pierro simply walks out of the battle as the others start to fight the civilians.

The captain turns to look and watch how two men help Lucio of the field and into a carriage as he watches them leave. He goes to follow them yet when he does he senses people charge for him and he easily kills them. "He accually got away" he grumbled beneath his breath not seeming very angry at that but more so impressed.

--_*~✿~*_--

When the harbingers are back in the room they always hold their meetings they all are dead quiet. Childe is the most quiet since it felt like he had no skills at all and as for The Captain he was incredibly silent aswell since somebody accually held back the force of his claymore he swinged at full force as he even felt his feet start to slip in the snow which means he was getting pushed back a little. Even though fourth ranking and with god like strength Lucio held up his own pretty well and he does not know if he should be mad and beat things up or he should be impressed and show respect to this human being.

Pierro would walk over to him and would stand infront of him so they could talk face to face...well not really due to Capitano wearing his mask but you know what I mean. "How are you feeling?"

The Captain scoffs crossing his arms since why this sudden question? He never is asked that "why the niceties?....get to the point"

Pierro just tried to be caring which he often is with The Harbingers but seeing The Captain is stubborn as always and not wanting to share his emotions he would let it go "you have all right to be upset. You twisted his leg pretty hard, probably dislocated it so we can find him easily now due to him having to rest that leg "