Chapter 1

Early in the morning when it still is dark and the fog still lingers close to the ground outside Lucio would make his way trough the hallway always walking alone in thise large house with no lights on like he always has. It upsets him yet he finds comfort in these old sad memories which leads him to walk and stand infront of the family portrait of him, Valerius and his parents he had remade by a incredible painter as he just looks at it. Not much later he would get flashbacks to that night, when he saw his parents dead, when he got pushed into their blood and beaten before his own troath got slit. Getting uncomfortable he would gently touch his neck brushing his fingers over his scar.

Turning on his heels he goes to walk away yet he is face to face with The Harbinger that has stayed over tonight...well he still is wearing his mask and is all geared up again. Concerned Lucio grabs his arm and takes the man back to the guest bedroom sitting him on the bed "You need more rest. Don't even think about going outside-..."

"You looked adorable as a child..."

Lucio falls silent hearing that as a dark blush comes on his face. He was about to scold the other for not resting properly yet now he is a flustered mess which makes him cover his face with his hands to hide the blush. "I am trying to scold you ...don't say something like that" Lucio mumbled out.

"You still are adorable-..."

The brunette goes tense at that and he gets more flustered if that is even possible which causes him to grow a little annoyed since he forgot what he had wanted to say "I am not-..." he protested yet once he calmed himself down he uncovers his face and looks at the other "Why are you saying all of this out of the blue? If others heard you utter such things they would be shocked you can be like this"

"Like what?" He asks playing dumb yet seeing Lucio his reaction he chuckles and takes the other his hands into his gently carressing over his knuckles "I am sorry for not contacting you and I am sorry I visited so abrubtly. I was in Natlan and-..."

"You came all the way from there to here bleeding?! You didn't get yourself patched up on the way here?!" Lucio spoke and yes he knows the captain can perfectly take care of himself yet that does not mean Lucio will not grow concerned.

"I wanted to see you..." Capitano smiles beneath his mask yet that smile slowly seems to fade as his grip tightens around the other his arms "sit down please..."
Seeing Lucio do as told he would stand up and close the curtains so no light would enter as the room once more is pitch black. The Captain returns to the other, kneels infront of him and once more takes his mask off, takes Lucio his hands and places them onto his face.

The brunette trusts the other entirely so he is not scared to be in the dark with him as he even takes his vision off, putting it in the drawer of the bedside table for complete darkness yet once he feels his hands being guided and he can feel they have skin to skin contact again after a long time he would smile very softly carressing The Captain his cheeks while he would feel kisses being pressed against the palm of his hand "you don't have to say it back but I lo-..."

"No-..." Il Capitano speaks lowering his head as he cannot hear those words anymore; not again "...please do not say those words."

Lucio is not offended or upset by it as he more so is understanding so he nods and continues to hold the other his face in his hands slowly moving some hair out of the other his face "Okay... then I will wait with saying those words until you are ready to hear them" he whispers and feels the other pulling him closer to the edge of the bed so The Captain could hug Lucio while remaining in this position.  Feeling the other hug him...with anybody else he would go tense yet even though it is dark and he did not expect it he remains calm and continues to smile, playing with the other his hair. They would sit like this for a long while but soon enough Lucio bends down to wrap his arms around the other, closing his eyes and enjoy the hug they share.