2.

The following day Lucio had heard his father is working so he knows not to disturb him since he does not want to make his father angry. Even though his parents may not care about him...Lucio cares for them so he was going to his mother to check up on her. Knocking on the bedroom door he waits for her to awnser. Once she did Lucio enters the room and closes the door behind him but he stands close to the door not knowing if he can or should approach "are you well mother?"

Lucio his mother just looks at her son before letting out a sigh and pats the spot next to her on the bed. "Come here Lucio"
The young boy was very surprised that his mother accually wanted him close to her, He was surprised he can sit on her and his father their bed. He slowly would walk over and gets on the bed sitting down besides his mother but sits in a way so that his shoes are off the bed.
"I am doing well surprisingly. Dont expect another sibling" she gives Lucio a small smile as with that she meant she cannot or want to have a child anymore not wanting to go trough that pain again.

Lucio looks down rubbing the palm of his hand with his thumb as that is a nervous thing. He does not dare to look at his mother as he just nods along "does it hurt that bad? If so i never want to put a woman trough that. I know i need a heir but hearing you scream like that...you almost dying when giving birth to me. I understand why father and you hate me because of that because it almost cost you your life i-i am just saying i never want to put somebody trough that"

Lucio his mother listens and wraps her arm around Lucio and plays with his shoulder length wavy hair. "We do not hate you. I must admit we have not been good parents to you and you do not deserve such treatment. We are busy with work so that is why we often are frustrated yet we rarely are frustrated because of you. I am sorry we made you feel this way. For how long have you been feeling like this?"

Lucio tensed up at his mother his touch thinking he would get hit for what he just said but being held is all he ever wanted so tears well up in his eyes and burries his face in his mother her shoulder hugging her tightly "since i was born" he spoke his voice cracking up as he eventually ends up crying in his mother her shoulder.

She was surprised by the hug but he can see how touch starved he is and she comes to a realization. They never have hugged before...she just rubs his back gently and lets him cry in her shoulder "i am sorry Lucio " she whispers and places a kiss onto his head which made him cry harder. Soon enough she hears another knock on the door as she wraps her arms more around Lucio "come in"

Entering the room is the young lord his other teacher walks inside of the room as he gives them both a smile yet that smile fades when he sees Lucio crying. "Young lord-..."

Lucio slowly pulls away from the hug and looks at his mother wiping his tears as he just feels so lonely and broken at the moment...nobody will ever know what Lucio feels like. The young boy just stands up without saying a word he walks to his teacher who places a hand on Lucio his shoulder to hold him close. "I do not think i can focus on the lessons today sir-..."

Raoul smiles and walks trough the ballroom to the back door of the home  since that is the quickest way to the backyard "i will not be teaching you anything today. Rather...lets go to the city what do you think? You have never been there before" he spoke and puts Lucio his outside attire on for him despite knowing he is perfectly capable of doing that himself.

Lucio was confused by this but he needs some distraction so he just nods kind of liking the idea. He always wanted to see the city so he is excited about this "i cannot stay away for long. They wont allow me to leave the home"

Raoul gives him a smile and pats his head gently "see it as a birthday present" he smiles and extends his hand.

Lucio takes his hand as they would walk outside into the snow and leave from a hidden backyard exit. Lucio never knew it was there yet that is good to know for maybe in the future. They had to walk a bit trough the forrest before they get to the mainroad where a carriage was waiting for them "you planned i would say yes?" Lucio asks stepping inside of the carriage.