5.

Waking up from his office chair Lucio sits up to stretch out but feeling something fall out of his hand but he catches it as quickly as it falls and he stares at what it can be. A vision...
his heart dropped beneath the ground and his stomach turned and twisted. If his father would find out he is as good as death...
It is well known his family dislikes visions and delusions or any mythical/powerful being so if he was not a dissapointed for them now he sure is now.
The boy would stand up, hide the vision in the pocket of his coat as he then notices Leon his coat there so he takes it but checking the time he sees he had gone home by now or to his date so he lets out a deep sigh wishing he could return the coat now.

He hears somebody walk up from behind as hears the familiar sound...tap tap tap, the sound of metal tapping the floor and when he looks besides him it is his father who looks down at him and remains walking besides Lucio "we will have a fitting for the feast now. Are you done with work?"

Lucio gives his father a nod and keeps walking to the room where they would have their fitting "i finished the paperwork and sorted everything out in the right place. I readed the books you suggested me to read that would help me with the work and-..." Before he could finish he was cut of by his father but that is not the first time that happens.

"Good." Is all the man said his voice sounding stern like always and upon entering the room they are met with the clothing designer and Valerius who was waiting for them.

Lucio walks over to the couch and they first would let their father get fit as Lucio waitches while letting Valerius braid his hair. The boy looks at his father and he looks at his perfect posture, muscles aside his father is build to be a leader and well Lucio has  a similar build to his father so he just inspects him to see what he will look like in a couple of yours. Once his father was fitted, once Valerius is fitted it is his turn. He takes his coat off yet he eyes the coat often that is laying besides his dather and in one of those pockets is his vision. If his father would discover that-...
"Does mother have a fitting or is she still bedridden?"

Nikolái stands up and looks at the fabrics the clothing designer had picked out for Lucio yet he grabs the samples and tosses them on the table "give us three the same fabrics...it is a special occasion" he spoke to the man they hired before he would turn his head to look at Lucio and looks down at him since he still is taller then Lucio "she will be bedridden still although i hope the illness fades within a few days when the feast will begin."

That is all they said to eachother for today before both went their seperate ways yet Lucio is sitting in the snow covered backyard having on a thick cloak to keep hin warm. The brunette would take deep breaths of fresh air but catching something in the corner of his eye he hears a servant seeming to vommit? He stands up and walks over to the servant and moves his hand in his hair to keep it out of the way while he rubs his back gently "did something upset your stomach? What is wrong? Can i possibly help you?" He asks sounding very concerned.

The servant slowly stands up but when he turns around Lucio sees it was not vommit at all but blood! How could this be?! How is this even possible for someone to have so much blood coming out of them. Panicked he swiftly lifts the servant up and runs inside of the home to the doctors yet when Lucio lays him on the bed the doctors look at the servant letting out a soft sigh seeing the person died in Lucio his arms "poison..." they spoke.

Lucio did not need to hear more as he feels lightheaded just from the what he just saw as he just walks to go back outside yet when he does he sees somebody he does not recognize stand infront of the frozen fontain not making a effort to hide as he just stands there with his hands on his back. Lucio was suspicious but he slowly walks over and stands besides the man "i have never seen you before...how did you get in here? You should be lucky i am not calling the guards for you"