chapter 2

Months have passed and that only proofs Lucio has not grown tired of The Captain as they still live together in the brunette his home. Each day they grow more and more inseparable as The Harbinger has stayed home multiple times from meetings just so he could do something with Lucio instead.
As of now Lucio is reading a book while having his head resting on the other his lap laying onto the couch letting the other play with his hair and look down at him.
Lucio is surprised though when The Captain takes away the book, puts the bookmark in it before closing it. "What do you want to do?" Lucio spoke smiling up at him not minding he just did that even though he really was into the story.

"It is your birthday today..."

Lucio looks at him and blinks a couple of times since he is surprised he has forgotten his own birthday. "I don't celebrate it anymore so...it is fine"

"Then let's change that" the captain spoke watching the other sit up as he helps him adjust his hair so it is sitting good again.

Lucio shakes his head standing up before a chuckle left his lips finding it sweet and a kind gesture but it is not necessary "There truely is no need for that...hey- where are you taking me?" Lucio asks since The Captain took his hand and simply starts to walk somewhere and that is to the grand entrance where he puts his own cloak on, as for Lucio the The Harbinger puts the brunette his coat on for him.

When he moves to stand infront of Lucio he sees how red the other is just because he helped putting the coat on "you blush so easily" Capitano spoke putting Lucio his scarf on for him not letting him do anything.

"I blush easily because it is you who does these things to me" The man sighs watching the other even put his gloves on for him which makes Lucio hide his face in the scarf hating that he grows flustered or so easily shy around the other "I never in a million years thought you would be so gentle"

"I can be rough if I want to-..."

Lucio doesn't know if he should laugh or cry at that since he cannot get any redder and for some reason he gets more embarrassed because of that. The Captain knew that would happen so he chuckles softly raising his mask a little and pressed a kiss against the other his knuckles "it is not funny"

"It is for me. Seeing you get all flustered" The Harbinger says before he chuckles again picturing how Lucio reacted to that comment which he finds very amusing to see the other his eyes widen while the lower portion of his face is hidden within the scarf.

They would head outside and walk side by side, shoulder against shoulder. They talked and laughed during this walk as they often like to go on walks such as these early in the morning. Often their hands would brush past one another yet they would not hold eachother their hands yet Lucio did take the initiative and moves his pinky to touch the Captain his pinky who gets the signal.
The harbinger takes Lucio his hand in his intertwining their fingers together as not much changed other then them walking together holding one another's hands yet when they keep walking they see on the road a wolf yet it did not seem to attack them and instead it is whining and whimpering. 

Lucio lets go of The Captain his hand rushing over to the creature to help it "Lucio!-..." The man calls out concerned and follows him not wanting the beast to hurt him.

"Her leg..." he gestures to it and Lucio is trying to pry open the bear trap yet accidentally cuts his hand open trough the glove.

The Captain crouches down and opens it with ease as he watches the wolf lay there tiredly. "We are to late Lucio. Let's go home"

The brunette would look at the wolf who is looking at him as he lets out a soft sigh and pets the creature with his hand that is not cut open yet he would help the creature stand up who limps of the road with the help of Lucio into a forrested area. The two men follow and they realise quickly that it was just a mother who tried to get back to her pups from a failed hunt but accidentally stepped into a trap. The pups run over to her and it only makes Lucio more upset knowing the mother will not make it. He helps the creature lay down and stays with her, pets her and talks to her as if that would relief sone pain... "you are a good mother doing everything you can to come back to your pups..."