8.

This chapter contains murder

The dream has altered and instead of Eugene saving him there was nobody to safe him. Those agents beated and used his body at their will and instead of Eugene helping him he was looking at how they took turns on his body with the biggest smile on his face yet the scene displays itself for long enough that Lucio is crying in his sleep, shaking.

Eugene would wake up due to the shaking and crying so he gently touches Lucio his shoulder carressing it gently "Lucio...wake up please ...it is all a dream"

The brunette is so reasuring and he always has been kind and patient with Lucio yet now in Lucio his dream he is laughing at him, laughing at how he is getting beaten up yet when that scene fades and Lucio his head is hanging low while he watches his tears drop on the bloody marble ground everything goes so dark yet all he can see is the bottom of cloaks serounding him. White cloaks... The Harbingers. Lucio slowly would stand before looking at them and now that he can see their faces he takes note of each of them yet seeing The Doctor he feels this anger bubble inside of his chest. He would teckle the doctor to the ground and stab the doctor in his chest multiple times with a knife he grabbed screaming in the process from all the trauma he has to let out in that moment. He is blinded by anger, sadness and rage.

When Lucio his vision clears up though he sees he is awake, ontop of Eugene and holding a knife that is in Eugene his chest as it was not The Doctor who he stabbed but it was Eugene. Upon realising this he quickly lets go of the knife and presses his hands on the other his chest to stop the bleeding "n-no. No no no " he would repeat that word over and over again trying to stop the bleeding yet the damage is severe and the blood slips trough his fingers, it comes out of Eugene his mouth who remains calm and smiles up at Lucio.

Eugene reaches out with weak arms and cups Luciod his face wiping away a few tears "it is okay...it is okay"he whispers and pulls Lucio down so their foreheads rest against one another as he can feel Lucio his tears fall onto his face "it is okay" he repeats one more time kissing Lucio his cheeks to kiss away the tears yet the tears do not seem to end. "Sshhtt it is not your fault..." pressing a kiss on Lucio his lips he and then his forehead "I love you Lucio do you hear me? This-..."he struggles to speak due to the blood filling his lungs and the blood coming out of his mouth "This is not your fault okay?" He whispers but all he can hear is the other cry which makes him upset "Lucio...I know I am dying so can you do what I ask of you?"

Lucio listens crying his heart is broken knowing he will loose the only thing he has left but he nods, he nods because he will do anything for Eugene yet hearing the request he only cries more and gets of Eugene. He cannot bear to look at Eugene right now as he is dying. He gets off the bed and sits besides it holding Eugene his hand and presses countless of kisses on the hand he is holding it while tears would roll down his cheeks like a waterfall.
Upon Eugene his touch going weak and he cannot feel a pulse anymore at his wrist Lucio breaks down even more repeating the same words over and over again once more...
"I am sorry-..."

--_*~✿~*_--

The same day Lucio would leave the cabin with his bloody hands as he would make his way to Leon his home and after that night...after four years he hopes he still lives there so with his bloody hands the brunette would knock on the door having tear stained cheeks yet his tears are still rolling down his cheeks.

He waits and waits yet when the door is finally opened he breaks fully down crying and hugging the man tightly "I did something terrible, I dont, I cannot live with myself because I killed him...I killed the man I love and it all was because of this nightmare and-..."