14.

Usually his mask would alter Lucio his voice ever so slightly but now that is taken it off it is clear as day. Valerius hears the familiar voice and freezes in his tracks. He slowly turns around and looks at this also very familiar face; It was his older brother Lucio who raised him till the day of that one tragic night. Both brothers just stare at eachother for a good while before both walk to eachother, Lucio drops his mask and they both embrace eachother as tightly as they possible could with Valerius crying in the other his chest.

The smaller, slender male grabs onto the chest piece of the armor while he cries in it and he has never cried ever since that night, never shed a tear and quite frankly he was numb with emotions since that night yet now knowing his brother is alive he finally cries out all his bottled up emotions. Lucio holds his younger brother protecticely having one hand on the back of the blue haired man his head as the other is on his back "I got you Val...I am here...I am here" He repeats the last part in a whisper and he has tears streaming down his face yes but he has to be here for his brother and has no time to cry about any of this since he needs to support his brother.

Valerius did not pull back from the hug nor did he remove his face from Lucio his chest as he does not even loosen his grip around his much taller stronger brother and all he can do is cry, he cannot get a word out.

The older couple their son walks out having a torn sleeve, long flaming orange hair pulled in a ponytail as he adjusts his hat a little as the hat has this beautiful elegant large feather on it. The man freezes at the sight...all the time he spend traveling with Valerius he never once saw him cry yet now the tears do not seem to end. "Val... is this who I think it is?"

"Is it uncle Luciooooooo?!" A voice calls out and a little girl catches up to her father who just like him has flaming orange hair and the same golden orange eyes.

Lucio looks at the both of them and seems to wrap his arms more around Valerius seeming to get more protective now that they are present "I am no uncle little girl unless Valerius must have told you otherwise." He spoke rubbing his brother his back gently not daring to let go even once. "Is that your sister?"

"Worse...she is my daughter" The man jokes with a grin on his face only to receive a weak punch from the young girl causing him to laugh "alright alright...I am Daario...this is Red. Valerius told me a lot about you" he spoke.

Lucio feels very strange in the moment and jolts awake.
It was all a dream?...why must he dream of this? He wasted no time, he grabs his things and rushes to Liyue Harbor to Bubu Pharmacy and enters said pharmacy "where is Valerius, Daario and Red..." he said rather sternly.

Baizhu looks at him surprised and with a puzzled expression having no clue who he is since he has never seem him before "They left Liyue harbor days ago. They did not tell where they went..."

Lucio clenches his hands in a fist and exhales deeply. Why must he dreams so happily yet in reality it was always a nightmare...
Lucio is completely defeated by this news so he takes valerius his necklace off. "Give this to him please-... and this" he gives the letter Daario his parents had wanted to give him to Baizhu aswell but that is all he said before he walks away and even he walks out of Liyue harbor just seeming to be wanting to give up at this point since he does not know where to look, he does not know where to go so he would go to Mondstadt and enters the city as once more eyes land on him because he is not from around here and why would a masked man enter Mondstadt.

From description some thought it was Il Capitano  since they have never seen him in real life before yet the Fatui agents seem rather scared of him and not in the good way so who exactly is he? Lucio just goes to seek for a place to stay but one brave Fatui agent approaches him and presses a letter in Lucio his hands before she walks away again.