19.

This chapter contains violence and torture

Arriving at their destination Lucio is asleep against The Captain so all The Harbinger can do is pick him up and carry him inside of the home. He carries the brunette to a guest room and gently lays him down in the bed before the owner of the house enters the room "was Pierro his home not good enough?" The other Harbinger asks walking over to inspect if the other is hurt in any type of way.

"It was fine until that ice cold bitch gave him aphrodisiac and her lap dog tried to defend her" he spoke clearly sounding angry about that still.

Pantalone looks at The Captain shocked since how did he dare to speak about the Tsaritsa and The Jester that way? Pantalone remains silent seeing the other is incredibly mad until he has a good respond having to gather his thoughts for a moment. He knows The Captain uses vulgar words when mad but to go this far to call his higher ups that way? He himself would not dare "he is more then welcome to stay as are you. I pressume he resides in his old home? Knowing this perhaps we can renovate that home. Money is not a problem and so he can live properly again. The bridge will be rebuild...the bridge was old so it easily collapsed after a single explosion but a newer bridge will be stronger."

The Captain just tucks the other in and looks down at his face remaining silent for a long time "Do whatever you can do...I need him to forget about me so tell Dottore to make a harmless potion of some sort...'

The Regrator is surprised the other said that. He wants Lucio to forget about him? Why? "Why if I may ask? Of course I do not want to cross any lines but-..."

"If he stays with me he will get hurt. He got hurt physically...he will get hurt mentally again ...I will only hurt him more besides it is for the best...he deserves better" he spoke walking past the other to leave the room, to leave the home.

Pantalone glances at Lucio and then back at The Vaptain who was about to leave the room "where will you be going?"

"Back to Natlan...I have some unfinished business..." that is all he said before he left.

--~=[▪︎◇□◇▪︎]=~--

Lucio has long not gotten a nightmare yet now he does again. Everytime The Captain is not close to him he gets these nightmares... once more he wakes up, jolts up sitting in bed having tears stream down his face. He had to calm himself down since nobody was there to help him out as he steps out of the bed. He sees clothing lay out on a chair as he sees those are his own clothing. He silently puts them on as he still is a little shaken from that nightmare so hugging himself he would step out of the room and he go down the stairs. He sees the maids and servants give him a kind smile which does make him feel a little better smiling back at them out of kindness as this is the first time he does not get any weird looks in a long while. Lucio walks around the home and it it does not seem familiar until he comes at the frontdoor...it is Pantalone his home. He just follows the route he knows best and enters the emty ballroom. He feels so alone right now, he is upset since he knows The Captain left him once more. Lucio sits down behind the piano and just stares at it having so many memories from his piano lessons and from Raoul and his old home. The piano at his home is broken yet this one which is the exact same is in perfect shape. He brushes his fingers over the keys not pressing down on them and sees it is covered in a light layor of dust. Nobody has played this probably in a while as it was not played at the feast either yet why did nobody clean it?

Lucio did not dare to press any keys as he just sits behind the piano. He wishes he could turn back time to when he was young and he wishes he could change his fate... he warned his father of that night but if he just listened to him everybody would be alive still...he remembers the song that was played right before the agents infiltrated his home. Subcontiously he starts to play the song perfectly on the piano and over the span of thirtheen years he still knows how to play it perfectly without any flaws. Agents in the home that heard the melody get a shiver down their spine as they know some agents who were there that night as they have heard many stories tgat are very detailed. Pantalone on the otherhand is drawn to that sound and silently enters the ballroom with his daughter in his arms who stares at the other amazed.