Season 2 Prologue

That day where they all had dinner together was the last day Lucio and The Captain saw one another since Capitano once more had a mission in Natlan he has to accomplish.
Lucio would not see him for a very long time that way as it already has been a year...
In that year large palace like structure is getting renovated and there were so many workers that in that one year it is all done.
Lucio just finished up writing a letter for Valerius, Daario and Red finally having learned to except that his little brother is all grown up now and accually want to be with Daario which causes Lucio to just accept Daario and Red into the family even though he dislikes Daario. In the recent letter Valerous told him Daario proposed to him and they accually would get married. They won't hold a big wedding so they did not bother to invite anybody which is understandable for Lucio as this letter would be a congratulations letter.
When he is done writing it he walks trough the ballroom, steps outside onto the large balcony, whistles and a snow owl flies towards him as it lands on the railing of the balcony. the man attached the letter fo the owl before he scratches its chest gently watching how the owl enjoys those light scratches "you know where you have to go" he smiles softly and watches the owl fly off.

He himself has sended countless of letters to The Captain yet he did not get a response back yet when he turns around to enter the ballroom again in its center he sees Il Capitano standing there. "Captain?" He asks yet seeing the other fall over he runs towards him, catches him just in time yet looking up he can see a trail of blood from where he walked. Lucio picks The Captain up with ease as they are probably the only ones who can pick one another up. Carrying the other to a guest room he lays the other in bed rushing out of the room to get the device Pantalone got him so he could contact The Harbingers quickly and he hates to do this but he contacts Dottore, calling him.

"What do you want..." Dottore spoke seeming... busy at the moment.

"Stop having sex with Pantalone and come here! The Captain is back and he is bleeding ..a lot...the sheets are turning red so quickly and... I -I don't know what to d-.." before he could finish hears the call end so he just sets the device aside and tries to find the reasoning of this bleeding and once found he quickly takes The Captain his armor off yet before he can remove the final layer he feels his wrist being grabbed which startled him.

"Don't..." The Captain spoke before he passes out again...he just doesn't want Lucio to see his body.

The brunette watches Dottore storm into the room truelly pissed off while Pantalone follows, takes Lucio his hand and leads him out of the room "You should have seen his face when you said that" the man chuckles softly and he would sit down with the other somewhere "how long have you not seen him?"

Lucio lowers his head and looks at the blood on his hands as he watches Pantalone try and wipe it off for him "We had not have contact for a year...maybe more then that..." he whispers and looks down hugging himself once his hands are clean "Then he just showed up...and collapsed. Couldn't he heal his own wounds?"

"He can yes but not when the damage is to mayor...for example a small cut like this" he spoke and since he is sitting close he gently brushes his finger over the scar in Lucio his neck "that will heal in the span of only a few minutes...yet for example this one" the Regrator would bruise his thumb over the scar in Lucio his face "such a deep cut is bound to leave a small scar but it will be healed in maybe a hour or two...then to think he has large scars all over his body that have not healed yet... The larger the scar on The Captain the harder the opponent was to fight. Overtime even the bigger scars leave so this one most likely will leave aswell only he needs more time to recover that is all...he will survive" Pantalone smiles softly at Lucio who seems to calm down the more he explain the situation.

The brunette nods seems to calm down more yet he does have a question that is on his mind for a long time now. When he touched the other his face there had to be no lights on in the room... now he told him to not take his clothing off...was he trying to hide something? "Why does The Captain not like me to see his face or body?"

'Even though he is this big, strong and muscled man even he has his insecurities...we all think it is from a past lover and that is why he is not the best when it comes to relationships or opening up to others. Do not take it to heart... it probably traumatised him. Everytime The Tsaritsa brings it up he gets mad, upset and grows rather violent...you can ask him about it since it is not my place to tell you the story but I do not want you to get hurt"

Looking at the other Harbinger he would listen and he would feel bad for The Captain. Did he do things to fast? Did The Captain not like it? Did it bring up bad memories? He definitely will have to speak with him once he is feeling better.

Both Lucio and Pantalone would look at Dottore leave the room as Lucio watches Dottore grab Pantalone his hand and drag him away probably wanting to continue what there were doing as soon as they get home "He will be fine" he spoke still sounding annoyed as he and Pantalone just leave.

The brunette blinks a couple of times watching them leave but he would stand up soon enough and enter the room where the other is laying in as he looks at only his arms sticking out from beneath the blankets. He watches the tattoos the other has on his arms yet he respects that the Captain does not want to show his body off so he takes the blanket, looks away, before he pulls it off since the balnket is covered in blood as he grabs some clean sheets and some extra blankets so the other remains warm and without looking he would cover the other up. Once all covered Lucio tucks him in as the only thing he can see now is the mask and the tattoos in the other his neck  "who hurted you for you to grow so insecure? For you to get so hurt? I am sorry if i took things to far or if things went to fast" He whispers furrowing his brows since hebwishes he could help The Captain with that yet he won't force the other to say it aa he will patiently wait for The Captain to talk about it himself. Lucio presses a kiss on his head before he walks out of the room.

In truth Il Capitano is awake again and he saw everything what Lucio did...he saw him change the covers and not look at his body, he saw him be so gentle and care of him but at that question a single tear rolls down The Captain his face letting the other think he is asleep and letting him kiss him on the head watching him leave. He knows he can trust Lucio but first he must talk about why he did not contact Lucio for over a year.
Even though the have not been in contact for a year...Lucio still seems to care for him...love him.
Even if he is distand towards the other at times he seems to understand and be patient which is a nice change.
He sees Lucio holds no high expectations for The Captain which reasures him since because he is the fourth ranking Harbinger people need him to do as ordered, he needs to fight, he needs to be emotionless yet with Lucio he feels very relaxed and he can show who he truely is...
The Captain is just scared to open up again to somebody to that extend.