4.

Having gotten his sleep he wakes up to Sasha shaking him since she wants to wake him up...it seemed important. Opening his eyes he comes to realise somebody is touching him so he flinches and backs up but seeing it is the headmaid he calms down and almost feels embarrassed. "Young lord your parents have returned. They requested to see you"

Lucio his heart sank as he looks at the clock and sees he slept in causing him to panick and quickly stand up "tell them i will be right there" seeing her bow down and leave the room as soon as the doors are closed he gets dressed with this emty feeling in his chest and stomach feeling anxiety take over his body. He takes a deep breath and walks out of the room once he was all done as he walks over to his parents with his father giving him a disapproving look.

"Sleeping in? You have been slacking" Nikolái spoke shaking his head and seems very disappointed as his mother did not even look at him.
If only they knew how hard Lucio has been working and this was the only time he took care of himself and took a break.

Shaking it off like always Lucio just stares at them with a aching feeling in his heart seeing he disappointed his parents once more "how was your travel?" He asks holding Valerius his hand who joined them still in his pyjamas as his father seems to get more annoyed and dissapointed.

"How can i call you my sons when you two are like this?" The Count spoke once more not holding back with these comments. He is tired from his trip and has no time for this in all honesty. 

Lucio covers Valerius his ears when their father said that as he just keeps Valerius close to him to keep him safe "he is only two he cannot work or learn anything properly yet. I took over everything he had to do i wont allow you to ruin him like how you did with me. Go on. Hit me all you want but keep your hands of my little brother...let him have a normal childhood"

The father his grip tightens around the cane as he glares down at Valerius who looks up at him scared and is hiding behind Lucio. The count sees how protective Lucio is over him and he sees how much trust Valerius puts in his older brother so after Lucio said that Nikolái looks at his first born "as you wish" he spoke and walks past him bumping his shoulder into Lucio his shoulder.

Lucio looks at his mother and walks over to her to take the bags from her but seeing her stagger and cough in her glove she holds her close to him to provide balance but as both of them look at her hand they see her glove is covered in blood. "Father! " he calls out to him when the man almost left the room. He now knows why his mother did not look at them and remains silent. Was she trying to hide the fact she was ill. Despite him being not pleased by his son's he turns around immitatly and rushes over to them dropping his cane and picks his wife up to carry her to their bedroom  risking his own knee for her to get her somewhere more comfortable.
Lucio looks at the cane that fell as he picks it up and inspects this precious cane. He lifts Valerius up and carries him to their parents their bedroom to see what is wrong yet seeing Sasha was there and the doctors they saw it would be terrible wrong but they cannot stare for too long as the door is slammed shut infront of them as the both of them flinched because of that.

It has been a few years now and Lucio soon will be turning sixteen.
Valerius is new eigth and they are now training with Leon who might just be their favourite person on the planet. Lucio has practically trained with everything by now except for a claymore which he is now working on and due to training with such a have weapon he has gained some muscles since well, you have to be strong to swing that thing around. At the moment he was taking a break and watches how Valerius is standing there shooting arrows at a target and hits all of them in the bullseye. He admires that his little brother is so strong that he is able to stand now and even can walk without a cane as he has had a lot of process. He can even run but that would go a little harder but if he tried hard enough that would be possible. He just watches how much he has grown as he technically had to take over for his parents as Valerius even called him father on accident once. His mother is sick so he understands his father wants to take care of their mother which he does not mind really. He was sort of zoning out but as a bead of sweat rolls down over the bridge of his nose he snaps out of it and gets back to training but as soon as he did so Leon told them to wrap things up. "I want to train more" he spoke.