Beauty Of The Night

A few days passed

A few days passed.

Everything was fine, her job is more easier now that 4 people applied to work at the diner. Also today is the day of the early Christmas party which is the 23rd.

Chaylyn felt more happy that she finally gets to be off work early then has the rest of the weeks off. Once she was done for the day, Chaylyn walks out the diner door and went straight to her car with a merrier look on her face. Going in the driver seat she started up the vehicle then drove back home safely.

When Chaylyn was back at home. She went over to the bathroom to take a shower. She wanted to be prepared. She washes herself for a fair amount of time then dried up and steps out to go get dressed and fixed up. She picked out and wore a red sequin bodycon dress that is length at the mid thigh. She did her hair all nice and stepped up her make up game a bit. Chaylyn applied some eye liner, she put it on naturally.

She put some mascara, red lipstick to match with her dress and some blush. She didn't go too crazy with the blush, she put it just as natural. She spays a bit of cherry blossom perfume near her neck. Last she put on a cute little heart shaped ruby diamond necklace. It matches everything about her.

What she wears is all red. But she looks like a grown woman. An extremely hot woman with some personality. She looks so much like a total knockout that she'll be able to sweep Matt off his feet.

Tonight is something special, tonight is a new her. Chaylyn got her little purse then went straight out the house to wait. It was cold outside. Even though she lives in the sunshine state. There's not much of a "sunshine" during winter seasons.

Nobody can't get away from the winter. Seeing Matt pulled up in front, her smile grew bright and didn't hesitate to go straight to the car and got in to get all toasty.

Once Matt looked over, he was stunned by the way she dressed tonight. He was completely speechless, it's like he was looking at a whole different female. His heart was speeding like a cheetah and he felt like he was being roasted in the oven. 'Wow...She is hot!' he thought in his mind.

All Matt wore is a light blue roll up striped oxford shirt with a gray tie and dark gray slacks.

Also he wore faux leather dress shoes which looked well polished. His light cologne filled the car. It made Chaylyn feel like she's at the mall around the cologne department.

Matt gently loosens his tie a bit without messing it up as Chaylyn glanced over and noticed how nervous he looked.

She tilted her head "Are you okay Matt?....I don't look ridiculous, now do I?.." she wanted to be sure that she doesn't look too silly.

He shook his head "Uh no...You look so.....So....." Matt was absolutely speechless at the moment. He couldn't help but keep his eyes on her, Chaylyn is extremely attractive tonight and it will be impossible for him to look away.