Crisis Trouble

With each days passing, Chaylyn has been more busy than ever

With each days passing, Chaylyn has been more busy than ever. Not only that but she hasn't heard anything from Matt lately. She tried texting him. No answer. She tried calling him. Still no answer. It's been a long while trying to contact him until she stopped.

Once arriving home, Chaylyn went to go on google to search 'Matt Sydal'. She browses on the internet to see what he was up to and where he was at. Soon, she came across with a recent news article that's called

WWE News: Former WWE superstar Matt Sydal has been missing the past four days; latest updates on his current condition.

Chaylyn then felt sudden shock and worry as she gasps and placed her hand over her mouth. Her heart raced and felt tight pressure in her throat.

She couldn't speak or anything at this brief moment. She was in complete disbelief.

"No......This can't be........." she said to herself then taps on the news to read it.

She kept reading until she learned that Matt posted something on his Twitter.

'Hi everyone. Had passport trouble at the border after spending an extra day at LAX. Chillin in Hawaii until this sorts out. #travelwoes'

then she read his other post which said

'Thanks everyone but I'm the kind of guy that likes to go off the grid sometimes #ALOHA'

But it's still been a few days after he post these.

If he's having passport issues and is just hanging around in Hawaii for a few days. She wonders why he hasn't been returning her calls or text back to let her know that he's alright?

At first she felt pretty aggravated thinking that he was ignoring her completely. Then she began to have paranoia

'Did somebody kidnap him?? Did he got jumped by muggers?? Did he got murdered??...'

So much horrible things came to mind and Chaylyn didn't like it one bit. She was so worried and scared that she was on the verge of crying. So, she began bawling her eyes out hoping that any of her thoughts weren't true.

She missed him so much already. Then the next thing she did was go straight to bed to sleep.

A few more days has passed until it was now October, a few days passed on that month as well until it was the 14th.

10/14/16.

Chaylyn felt so miserable and lonely, with no response from Matt just got her this way. She headed over to the kitchen and brew herself some coffee.

Chaylyn wasn't even fully awake. That's actually because she hasn't been sleeping. She hasn't slept at all due to Matt being missing.

Chaylyn sat down at the table while she took out her phone and checked on Instagram. She checks her page for notifications. She received a few likes on some of her photos, not very much but a few.

As much as she wanted to not think about Matt for one split second, she had the strong urge to check his instagram. Still the same post. But she taps on it anyway for a close up on his picture. She sighs while she swipes up to scan at the comments she didn't pay that much mind to them until she came across one that got her attention. A guy post a comment that said

'Disappointed....'

Chaylyn got puzzled for a moment.

Sure, of course he missed out a wrestling event that's taken place in Japan, of course that can be disappointing.

Though it still got her curious. So Chaylyn went straight to Google to check for some news on him. Soon enough, she discovered shocking news that made her skin crawl and her eyes wide. She found out that Matt got arrested in Japan for possession of cannabis that he smuggled.