Coffee Talk ☕

Arriving at the coffee shop

Matt walked in with Chaylyn seeing that there wasn't a line so they were the first to be at the counter. Chaylyn orders a French vanilla flavored coffee as Matt orders himself a regular coffee. He also saw some doughnuts in the back and had the need to have one.

He turned to Chaylyn "Would you like a doughnut along with your coffee, Chay?" He kindly asked.

Chaylyn then gazed at the doughnuts that were in the back as she smiled softly with a polite nod. Matt then ordered a doughnut each for them and gladly paid for him and Chaylyn.

Receiving their orders, the two head out to go sit at the round table out at the front of the coffee shop. The stars were out sparkling and the fairness of cool air lightly touched their skin. Matt had a light, sweet grin as his sincere eyes kept focus on Chaylyn while he took a small sip of his coffee. Chaylyn also sipped her coffee as well as she also kept her eyes on him. At first, she stood quiet, earlier tonight still affected her because of what has happened.

Matt took a deep breath "Chaylyn? You do know that how I feel for you is true don't you?...I wasn't kidding when I said that I like you...That's the truth" he told her looking pretty sincere and was serious.

Chaylyn peeked her eyes over at him, she knows from the bottom of her heart that he wasn't lying.

He didn't seem like the kind of man who would just simply lie straight to your face. No. He was really being honest. Chaylyn softly sighs "You don't come off as a liar....I trust you, Matt" she spoke in a calm tone.

Matt lightly taps his finger on his cup filled coffee as he blinks his eyes and looks. "I'm really sorry about tonight..." He said.

"It's not your fault, Matt..." Chaylyn replied then lowers her head a bit.

Matt then picked up his doughnut which was strawberry frosted with confetti sprinkles on top "I hope you don't mind the doughnuts I got for you? I just thought that it would do nicely along with the coffee" he said.

Chaylyn grins a bit "It's fine...." She said then picked up her doughnut and took a bite out of it. "I use to like these kind as a little girl.." She added.

Matt grins softly "Mm, me too" he said and took a bite of his then sips his coffee again.

Chaylyn then had something that she wanted to get off her chest as she felt bad about. She let out a sigh "Matt, remember earlier that I talked about me having a brother?" She asked. Matt sets down his coffee and was all ears as he was ready to listen.