Bud Out My Business!

Chaylyn felt a bit better a few days after

  Chaylyn felt a bit better a few days after. She recovered quickly from that fall at the park. She had nice company with Mona and her young sister Weslyn. She came to visit and keep her big sister some company tonight.

She's almost as tall as Chaylyn. She was also a beautiful looking person. Wes is a bit of a girly girl and more girly than Chaylyn.

Weslyn and Chaylyn's family relationship is like an ocean wave, it can roar but can settle.

They get their ups and down towards each other but they love each other no matter what. Weslyn has long, brunette hair and hazel brown eyes. Her lips were smoothly chapped and perfect.  

She slumped down next to Chaylyn and kicked up her feet "So since when did you became the laziest couch potato??" She giggled teasing her older sister.

Chaylyn grins shaking her head rolling her eyes "Since you came over to basically ruin my life.." she joked then smirks. "Just kidding, you know I love you" she added out and hugs her sister.

Weslyn scoffed "You just love me now cause I'm here slaving for your lazy self"  She snickered then pokes her cheek.

Chaylyn ponders to the thought of it while gently tapping her finger to her own chin "Well...-" she began then her phone went off in vibrate.

It was a message from Matt he sent a text saying 'Done with tonights match. It was a blast! I'm in my hotel room and just got done with the shower. Though I might have to shower again'.

Chaylyn read the message as it made her grin softly as she types in her phone. 'Wonderful! I'm glad you had a great time.' She began but didn't finish her text.

Weslyn smirked softly, "Who are you chatting with there?" She asked trying to peek into her big sister's phone.

Chaylyn kept the phone to herself as she hid the screen from her saying "Nobody...Just a friend..." Chaylyn lied as she proceed to finish her text.

'Another shower? How come?' Then sends the message to him.

Weslyn didn't fall for her answer. She had a suspicious grin on her face saying "Mhm..JUST a 'friend'?...Girl you know you be lying..Sounds more like to me that you have a secret boyfriend" she said while she flashed a teasing smirk at her older sister then giggled.

Chaylyn felt a bit irritated with her young sister by sticking her nose in her business. Chaylyn turned away with the phone secure to herself as then Matt texts to her with a frowning emoji at the end.

'I got a boo boo 😞'.

When Chaylyn read that she gently placed a hand over her heart for a second then texted 'Ohh nooo, are you alright? ☹️' putting a frowny face at the end sending the message to Matt.