Today's Right Hand Side

When morning arrived

Chaylyn slept in for a long time until 11:45 AM. She slowly woke up with a huge headache, she groans with pain. She felt horrible and her eyes hurt "What happened last night?...." she mumbled to herself then slowly got up walking over to the bathroom.

She turned the cold water on in the sink and splashed some to her face. Looking herself in the mirror, she looked like a complete mess, she still had on the dress from last night.

 So she decided to take it off and goes to hop in the shower and turns the warm water on. Chaylyn applied body wash on and spreads it all over making layers of foamy suds.

After getting cleaned, she reached for a towel, dried up, then wraps the towel around her body. She walked into her bedroom and took out clean comfortable clothes.

Once she got on her clothes Chaylyn headed downstairs then paused. She smells coffee. Chaylyn was confused, she didn't made any coffee. If she did then she might've done so while sleep walking. Though no, she never sleepwalked in her life. But she has thought about having some since she has a bad headache and all.

Chaylyn made her way into the kitchen and saw Matt. He was the one brewing some coffee. Also he was cooking eggs and pancakes. Turning around seeing that Chaylyn is awake he grins

"Good morning!" he said. 

She went to be seated at the table and kept her hands on her head as she winces.

Matt went over to her "I decided to stay here to help today. Hope you didn't mind?" he asked.

Chaylyn shook her head "No. Do me a favor? Can you go up to my bathroom to get my aspirins that's in my medicine cabinet please?" 

"No problem" he said as he went up to the bathroom to get her aspirins.

Chaylyn was actually glad that Matt didn't left, she wanted to spend more time with him as much as possible.

She did not remember half of the things she did last night. It's even hard with the headache. 

While she ponders, Matt returned with some aspirin. He gave it to her then went to get a mug and filled it with coffee. He sets the mug in front of her then checked on the breakfast.

Chaylyn poured out two tablets into her hand and popped them into her mouth then swallows it down with some coffee.

She glanced at Matt "What have I done last night?..." she asked.