Wrong Place At The Wrong Time

At night

At night.

Chaylyn was seated in her bathroom while Weslyn helped do her makeup so neatly. Weslyn applied light eye shade makeup, some mascara and puts lip gloss.

Chaylyn thought so closely on tonight while she felt unsure about the date location. She had a worried look on her face while she glances at Weslyn.

"Do you really think that going to a night club is such a good idea?....I don't want to come off as ridiculous and have people think that I can be easily intimidated...." Chaylyn spoke softly.

Weslyn lightly sucked at her teeth and rolled her eyes a bit "Tsss, with the way you're acting they will assume that..Now don't be so uptight about it. Them butterflies has got to go!" She tried convincing.

Soon, a honk could be heard outside the house, which was Matt. Chaylyn began to act all frantic, she shot up from the chair as her hands were shaking

"Oh my gosh!...He's here, Matt is here! What can I do??.." She asked in a bit of a light tremble in her tone.

Weslyn gently grabbed her shoulders, looked her sister straight in the eyes "Relax......Just take a few deep breaths, head out with him and be yourself....You can do this.." She advised her and smiled softly.

Chaylyn has took a few deep breaths then nodded to her sisters advice. Chaylyn left the bathroom, headed down the stairs then got out of the house seeing Matt waiting patiently in his white Toyota Highlander.

He had on his cute genuine smile as he watched Chaylyn walk over. When she got to the passenger side door she got inside and buckled up her seatbelt.

Matt glances over at Chaylyn and saw how beautiful she was in her outfit and her light makeup.

His eyes hasn't left her yet, he couldn't get over her look. "You look great tonight" he said to her.

Chaylyn smiles on his comment as she was being all bashful. Her brown eyes peeks over at him "Thank you.." She said.

Matt was wearing a light blue short sleeve oxford shirt which shows off his sexy biceps and wears slim dark denim jeans as well as a pair of his white and black Nike foot wear. He looked so handsome! He smiled some more until he asked "Ready to go?".

Chaylyn smiles softly and nodded "Ready as I'll ever be..." She said.

Soon, Matt glances ahead to look at the street as he began to drive off on the way to the night club.