🔥¹

Y/ns POV :-

I was sitting on a bench in the park. Hundreds of cherry blossoms flow through the air and spread a wonderful fragrance.

But still I could not suppress the tension in my body. For the first time in three years I was back in a city.

The many people and impressions overwhelmed me. I spent the last three years of my life in a closed psychiatric hospital. The reason was simple... I heard voices and saw figures no one else could hear or see. Some of these figures were just there, ignoring me. I called them the Neutrals. Others were friendly and tried to help me. And then there were the others... demons as I called them. These beings wanted to hurt me and talked me into evil thoughts.

Three times they had managed to drive me into the attempted suicide. I still saw and heard these beings, but I told the doctors that I did not notice them anymore. Today was my first day of rehabilitation. I should learn to find my way around the world outside the clinic again. But I had to confess that it was harder for me than I thought.

Everything here overwhelmed me. In my mind I called my only friend... Mistschief. In front of my eyes appeared a small mist-like figure.

Y/N thinks: "Hi Mistschief ."

Mistschief : "Hello Y/N. What are you doing out here?"

Mistschief came to me and glided through my hair and stroked my cheek. It felt like touching something dusty.

Mistschief: "You look tense, do not worry, I'll take care of you." His voice echoed softly in my head.

Y/N thinks: "That's nice! But how does a little demon like you want to protect me?" Mistschief puffed up a little.

Mistschief: "I'm still young, but just wait, at some point I will be the most powerful demon of all." *cute snooty*

Lisa : "Y/N relax, there is no need to be scared." Lisa was my rehabilitation trainer. She was nice and it seemed like she realy cares about me.

She sat down next to me on the bench and took my hand to calm me down.

Mistschief flew through one of the branches of the cherry tree above me. Once again hundreds of cherry blossoms fell to the ground. Playfully, Mistschief tried to catch one of the flowers. A faint smile spread on my lips. Suddenly I felt a strange pressure in me. A shudder passed through my body and my hair on the arms stood upright. The magic in the air left a burnt taste on my tongue. My body signaled danger.

Something was wrong here. I could feel it. Something came closer. Lisa did not notice anything except that my body tensed.

Lisa: "Relax Y/N, everything is fine."

The sky became darker. But apart from me, nobody seemed to notice. There was magic in the air that I could feel very clearly.

I did not like that kind of magic because it did not bode well. Never had I felt such strong magic. It seemed to be able to turn the world upside down. Mistschief had turned into a small ball with lots of thorns as if he had goose bumps.

Y/N thinks: "Mistschief, what's going on?"

Mistschief figure trembled. He also did not seem to like the magic in the air.

Mistschief: "Something damn powerful is on the way here.

" Y/N: "What do you mean?"

Mistschief: "It seems like a devil is on the way to earth.

" Y/N thinks: "What does a devil want on earth?

" Mistschief: "I do not know. He must not know that you can see me ... or him! I have to hide, otherwise he could notice us. But where should I hide myself? He can feel me miles."