Chapter Nineteen

"And if Carlton is hanging with Connor, we already know where that leads

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"And if Carlton is hanging with Connor, we already know where that leads." Alexandria started as she and Will ate lunch together.

"So what? We stage an intervention or something?"

"I was hoping you would put aside your differences and talk to him," Alexandria said to him.

"Why don't you talk to him? Y'all are cool, right?" Will asked causing her to sigh.

"We kinda got into a big argument after he accused Demetrius of dropping the locker room video. It got messy." She told him.

"Well, you should know that I'm the one who told him to tell you 'cause I didn't think you'd believe it if it came from me," Will said causing Alexandria to look at him, even if the two weren't cool she would have believed him.

"What?"

"Yeah."

"Come on. You really think Demetrius would do something like that?"

"Yeah, I think so. Captain Brown Skin be on some diabolical shit. You just don't want to see it." Will said before eating one of his fries.

Alexandria thought about some of the things Demetrius told her before saying, "He is the one who told me about Connor and Carlton."

"Yeah. And you don't think Demetrius playing his own game?" Will asked causing her to sigh again.

"How did we even get here? You on the outs with Carlton, me and him not speaking. Let alone him and Lisa. When did we stop looking out for each other?" Alexandria asked over with the situation.

"No, I'm done looking out for Carlton's ass 'cause he'll throw you under the bus any chance he gets. Believe me. But if it comes down to Drew's or Demetrius' word against his, I'm going with my cuz all day. And you should too." Will told her.

"I hear you, Will," Alexandria said before going back to eating her lunch.

"So how's Zenith?" Alexandria asked causing Will to sigh, "Oh no what's wrong Will?"

"Apparently, Doc has been taking bribes to steer players to colleges and agents. And now someone is threatening to blow the whistle on Doc and the entire team." Will admitted making Alexandria's eyes widened.

"Are you dead ass right now?"

"I'm dead serious the guy talked to all the players and told them the truth about how Doc's been profiting off of them. All this time, they were thinking that he was operating in their own best interest. But he was just looking out for his own." Will continued.