Chapter Eleven

♪ Basic (Basic)
I cannot fuck with no basic (Nah)
I'm in the foreign, I'm racin'
Law be behind me, they chasin' (Skrrt, skrrt)
I do the dash on the pavement (Ayy, ayy, ayy)
I do the dash on the pavement
Basic (Basic)
I cannot fuck with no basic (At all)
I'm in the foreign, I'm racin'
Law be behind me, they chasin' (Skrrt, skrrt)
I do the dash on the pavement (Gang, gang, gang)
I do the dash on the pavement ('Rarri) ♪

♪ Basic (Basic)I cannot fuck with no basic (Nah)I'm in the foreign, I'm racin'Law be behind me, they chasin' (Skrrt, skrrt)I do the dash on the pavement (Ayy, ayy, ayy)I do the dash on the pavementBasic (Basic)I cannot fuck with no basic (At all)I...

^ Alexandria's outfit minus the jacket and purse

Alexandria and Lisa were at their Aunt Viv's art reception for her fellowship and of course there to support her, it had been a while since they've seen her so happy to be painting again. Lisa and Alexandria were talking about it not being any real food at the party before Will walked over to talk to her.

"Lisa I can't get this food girl," Alexandria said as she watched Lisa pick at the food.

"For real can we stop to get some real food before we get home?" Lisa asked.

"You are reading my mind." Alexandria laughed until she saw Will come to stand beside her.

"I'll go see what Carlton and Ashley are doing," Lisa said excusing herself.

"Hey. Want me to ask them if they can make you a Philly cheesesteak or something? I know you don't like fancy food like this." Will told her nudging her a little making her remember his first day in Bel Air.

"Maybe but I'm here for aunt Viv and not you, okay?" Alexandria told him causing his smile to drop.

"Look, Alexandria, can we... just start over?" Will asked her before she tried to walk away.

"There's nothing to restart, Will. You lied to me. And I gave you a chance to tell me everything without any judgment. And you looked me in my eyes, and you lied to me. And then we slept together that's the only part that I'm mad about." Alexandria told Will as she looked away.

"Lex, I had no other choice. Look, what my uncle did for me could have got him in a lot of trouble. And it still can. What was I supposed to do?" Will told