Chapter Nine

♪ Why you want to catch my eye, when you already know that I'm taken (nah like really)
How you past due on payments, and I'm seeing you on vacation (nah like really)
How you gonna make us great, when we were never really that amazing (nah like really)
Take it back to what, I don't find hanging black lives entertaining (nah like really) ♪

♪ Why you want to catch my eye, when you already know that I'm taken (nah like really)How you past due on payments, and I'm seeing you on vacation (nah like really)How you gonna make us great, when we were never really that amazing (nah like reall...

Alexandria texted Will that she was in the pool house of course the two were still sneaking around. Just as Will opened the door to the pool house Alexandria grabbed Will by his jacket pulling him into a kiss.

They made it to the couch as Will pushed off her jacket they continued to make out until he pulled back.

"What?" Alexandria stared at him.

"As much as I want to do this, we shouldn't cause my mom just got here," Will said with a smile.

"I haven't seen you smile this big since the day we met." His smile was contagious causing Alexandria to smile with him.

"I mean, hey I'm a mama's boy, and I ain't afraid to admit it," Will said getting in her face making them both laugh.

"That's sweet. I'm sure your mom is great." Alexandria said as she fixed her jacket back on her shoulders.

"She is. You should go see her for yourself." Will said making Alexandria look at him like he's crazy.

"First of all, she just got here and secondly you think she wants some random girl infringing on the time with her son?" Alexandria said as cuddled under Will.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, flag on that play. You're not some random girl, all right?" Will told Alexandria making her look at him before kissing her. "But you're right. You're right. Maybe, uh... or maybe you can meet her tomorrow at my birthday dinner." Will said wrapping his arms around her.

"Okay. I can sneak past my dad, but you're gonna have to handle Carlton. Ever since he found out about us, he's been freezing me out more than usual." Alexandria told Will causing him to sit up so he could look at her.

"Okay. I'll deal with Carlton, and you just focus on charmin' my ma, okay?" Will said making her laugh as he pulled her in for another kiss.

"Okay I will but now I have to go Lisa's on lookout, and I don't want to get her in trouble again. I'll see you tomorrow." Alexandria said kissing him twice before sneaking back out of the pool house.

.........

"Happy Birthday baby!!" Alexandria yelled as Will's face popped up on camera.