Chapter Three

♪ Let's get it, let's go ♪ ♪ I would just leave it on flow ♪ ♪ Yeah, I'm on top of this blow ♪ ♪ I can't see no more, I can't see no more ♪ ♪ Tell you, don't know where to go ♪ ♪ This the infinity flow ♪ ♪ Baby, you know how it go ♪ ♪ You know I c...

♪ Let's get it, let's go ♪ ♪ I would just leave it on flow ♪ ♪ Yeah, I'm on top of this blow ♪ ♪ I can't see no more, I can't see no more ♪ ♪ Tell you, don't know where to go ♪ ♪ This the infinity flow ♪ ♪ Baby, you know how it go ♪ ♪ You know I can't see the flow ♪ ♪ You know I'm living off high in the center... ♪

Alexandria walked down the hallway headed to the auditorium, she greeted people as she made her way through the crowded hallway.

Once getting to the auditorium she walked over to her sister taking the empty seat between her sister and their friend.

"Hey yall, thanks for saving me a seat while I met with my coach." Alexandria greeted them with a smile as she takes her seat, she looks around hoping to see if Will was here, she had texted him letting him know that they would be here for the first period, but he hadn't texted back.

The students in the auditorium quiet down when Carlton walks onto the stage and picks up the mic.

"We all agree. It's time for a change. We shouldn't just be" As Carlton begins the speech he's interrupted as Will burst through the side door breathing heavily.

"Ooh, shit"

Alexandria could hear the student murmur trying to figure out who is he.

"Uh, you know what, Jerry? It's fine. Don't even worry about him. He's with me. Maybe you can help us decide on a new initiative to support." Carlton said with a smirk appearing on his face.

The matching looks of worry were on the two sisters' faces as they watch Carlton chuckle into the mic as Will approached Carlton.

"Yeah, come on over. Will, this is the junior class. Everyone, this is my cousin, Will. It's his first day at Bel-Air Academy. Clearly, he's gotten a little lost this morning, but, uh, give it time, and I'm sure he'll catch on and find his place. Let's give Will a round of applause. Come on, let's give him a warm welcome. Yeah!" Carlton says with a smile as he claps

The applause in the room was loud Alexandria couldn't help but roll her eyes at Carlton's antics. 

"Whoo! Yeah. So, Will, can you tell us about the public school you attended in Philadelphia?" He questions.

"Uh, yeah, I went to West Philly High School," Will spoke nervously

"How many A.P. classes did they offer?"

"A few, I think. Yeah, I don't know."

"What about a study abroad program or a student wellness center?" Carlton questioned.

"Nah." With Will saying causes Carlton to sigh as he cares about Will's education Alexandria could tell that Will was nervous up there.

"Mm. See, this is why I think we need a change. You know, instead of supporting some wildlife initiative halfway across the world, why don't we sponsor a struggling public school right here in the L.A. area? 'Cause not all of those kids are gonna be as lucky as Will here to transfer to a school like ours."