Chapter Four

♪ Yeah, yeah, man came up strong ♪ ♪ Where the world I live is like déjà vu ♪♪ I see it all the time ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ Yeah, it's like déjà vu ♪ ♪ I see it all the time ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ Yeah ♪

. ♪ Yeah, yeah, man came up strong ♪ ♪ Where the world I live is like déjà vu ♪♪ I see it all the time ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ Yeah, it's like déjà vu ♪ ♪ I see it all the time ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ Yeah ♪

"Congrats. I heard you got unsuspended." Alexandria said as she placed her lunch tray on the table and took a seat.

"Pending the investigation. But once they roll the tape, we'll see who did me dirty."

"And by who, you mean Connor?"

"Exactly, ol' Wonder Bread, "Brady Bunch"-ass punk."

"Well, don't count on justice. Kids like Connor sidestep punishment every time. I'll never understand why Carlton is still friends with him."

"Oh, I do."

"Come on. Just be happy you're sitting pretty for the moment." Alexandria started to eat her lunch

"You think I'm pretty?" Will teased

"I said sitting pretty, but--"

"Oh, all I heard was pretty."

"Oh, okay. You know what I meant." She rolled her with a smile

"So I'ma take that W and run with it. You think I'm pretty." That caused bother of them to laugh.

As they stop laughing a group of girls stopped at their table to talk to Will causing Alexandria to mug them. "Good luck at the game tomorrow, Will."

"That was thirsty as hell." Alexandria rolled her eyes

"Ha! Don't be mad 'cause they feeling ya boy don't think I didn't see you mug them."

"I'm not mad."

"Don't be mad!"

"And it's only because you're on the basketball team." Alexandria pointed out

"I wish you were feeling me too." Will's smiles dropped as he got serious.

"Yeah, but we're just friends, remember?"

"Yeah, I remember." That caused Alexandria to chuckle because she knew Will wanted to try and more than just friends.

"So, friend? Hmm? Are you coming to the basketball game? You know we're playing Malibu Prep, so I'ma drop 30 on 'em. Come see me in my Bel-Air jersey." Will asked as he dipped his chicken tenders into the sauce.

"Tempting, but my sister has a swim meet, so maybe I'll swing by after with her?"

"Maybe I'll swing by after." Will mocked her nasally.

"Boy, stop playing. Oh, my God. I am so sorry." Alexandria had pushed his hand causing him to the sauce to get on his jacket.

"Are you really?"

"I'm so sorry." Alexandria put her head down to hide her laughter.

"Are you really sorry? Come on, Lex." Will said as he grabbed some napkins to wipe the sauce off.