What an embarrassement!

You know these movies when vampire fight each other and you can't see them because they are that fast?

I mean everyone knows what I meant by now, right? If not then you definitelly did miss something? My god did you even live under a rock? What have you been doing all these days in this century?

Even though vampires are not a thing anymore, I still liked these movies and the memories of the past when people without any quirks were normal and these people borned with one were freakes. It makes me feel normal and accepted whenever I watched them as a kid.

Anyways back to reality.

I moved as fast as these creatures in the movie from one person to the next one. It was chaos. Nothing more nothing less and that was all I needed. There was really nothing I wanted more than this. Honestly I was living for this moment!

First I went to Denki breaking his arm and then grabbing him and lifted him up above my head to suddenly smash his head down towards the ground. There was this sound again. Nice and very very silent but for me it was definitelly loud enough. That was the sweet sound of a concussion and probably a bit of a broken skull.

After I did that, I could see him spew out some blood and he even started caughing it out... maybe I shouldn't stepped over and on top of him to get to Kirishima next... I mean I literally used him as a stepping board. 

Whelp that's what he gets for trying to electrocute me. 

Anyways I wanted to get Kirishima but instead... I was met with Sero's tape.

It nearly got me..

DAMN!

I hate this sticky thing...

Can I grab it?

NO!

Don't!

I should have done something else!

But what's done is done!

In the last minute before I would have touched Sero's tape, I used my smash to get me up and into the air.

SHIT!

I may have been safe from his tape but Kacchan was there and out of the air, we started fighting....well he couldn't know about the pill I had in my pocket or that when he started fighting me and we got to the ground, I used a small second to put it in his mouth and make him swallow it before kicking him away from me.

Now it was just a matter of time till it would kick in.

Bakugo: EVERYONE FUCKING STOP!

All the people who were still in the game stopped moving and looked at Bakugo and me as we seemed to be the show of today. We were the ones in the starlight and all eyes were on us.

Bakugo: THE FUCK! WHAT WAS THAT?!

Me: What was what?

Bakugo: WHAT THE HECK DID YOU GIVE ME?!

Me: Nothing.

Bakugo: STOP THAT FUCKING BULLSHIT!

Me: I don't know what you mean!

Bakugo: CUT THE CRAP! WHAT DID YOU GIVE ME?!

Me: Nothing much.

Bakugo: WHAT WAS IT?!

Me: Just some poison.

Bakugo: FUCKING WHAT?!

Me: Do I have to spell it out for you to understand it now?!

Bakugo: DEKU! THAT'S NOT A JOKE!

Me: Do I look as if I was joking?

Probably not with all the blood on me and all. From what I was getting, it was Bakugo who was afraid of me. Good. He should be since he knew me better than anyone else and if I said poison I was sure he knew that it was possible since that notebook 13 he destroyed was a mix between hero notes and posion. He saw my skatches of heroes and plants and the notes on the side. He knew it all to well and that made it soo much better since his face looked all the sudden soo pale.

Me: What's going on Kacchan~ Are you not feeling well..

Bakugo: There is no way...

Me: There is one... did you see the pharmacies around the area? Yeah... there is way.

Bakugo: Oh god...

In a matter of second he turned around and tried to throw up but it was to late and I could definitelly see that he also felt the effect of these fast working meds. Just moments after I watched him try to throw up, he started holding his hands towards his stomach and cursed soo much.

Well let's jsut say that he would curse the damn toiled and I was the one who definitelly was at fault for that.

Bakugo: FUCKING DEKU!!!!

He screamed one last time before we all could hear that nasty fart and I couldn't help it but laugh soo much as he stormed out of there very very fast. 

And out he is in such an embarassing way as well.

HAHAHAHAHA

He will never let this go but so won't I!

Me: Pfff-hahahahahahahahaha

Class 1B out completly no one left!

Out of class 1A:

1 (Yuuga Aoyama)

2 (Mina Ashido)

3 (Tsuyu Asui)

4 (Tenya Iida)

5 (Ochako Uraraka)

6 (Mashirao Ojiro)

7 (Denki Kaminari)

9 (Kouji Koda)

14 (Tokoyami Fumikage)

15 (Shoto Todoroki)

16 (Tooru Hagakure)

17 (Katsuki Bakugo)

20 (Momo Yaoyorozu)