MIDORIYA! You are one insane bastard hahaha

Alright.

Good that I took this with me from the pharmacy without Shinso noticing!

This one should get him out soo badly!

Ohh I hate to do this to him but oh well!

Gotta remove some people fast!

And I need to get the heroes to eat as well...

Hmm better make Shinso leave the building and then drop it.... otherwise I am mixing things up.

I already did !

Soo....

No... let's be honest, the heroes would never touch food that is suddenly laying around!

I knew that already!

I only got the poison to mislead the teachers and Shinso to think I was about to hurt the heroes while in fact, I really needed that diarrhea thing and then another thing that would get Shinso out of the game. It would hurt him but it wouldn't really hurt hurt him. I know that this sounded confusing but the thing was... I had something mixed with water to make his skin have some rashes and for him to feel pain as if the skin was on fire but other than that he should have been fine. It was the least I could do for him since he helped me out this much but did I mention that the pain was something about his skin being lit on fire aka really getting burned and also getting rashes and some bubbles cause his skin will hate the reaction? No... well now I did. 

Just a bit.

I need to wait just a bit!

Shouldn't take too long!

just a bit...

Come on...

Sometimes I think I was an idiot since honestly, I was ready for them to get back 10 minutes after they left and All Might didn't even announce Monomas death where he was the last one I killed. Only after another 15 minutes did he announce it. Then I waited for another 30 minutes till the heroes came back around with Shinso around them.

I waited patiently with a damn smile I couldn't get rid of on my face. The window was open and the bucket with that filthy and nasty liquid inside in my arms ready to toss it out.

Just some more moments!

.

.

.

NOW!

When I saw the chance and knew it was the right moment, I threw everything out of the bucket and then set the bucket down as well. I heard Shinos scream and that was when I looked out of the window for a brief second to see him with the bucket over his head and started backing away as well as laughing soo badly till I couldn't help it and fell to the ground.

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Soon after I fell down to the ground holding my stomach and laughing soo badly, I head Shinso's scream and then some freaking out and lastly All Might announcing him to be out. That was it. I finally got rid of all my pawns and I was soo happy about it. Now all that was left was class 1A, my very own rest.

Me: PFff...hhahahahaha-haaaa~

It took me really such a long time to stop laughing and the only thing that got me back from laughing was the footsteps I head. I knew that the last show down was about to come and yet I wanted to seperate and mess with them like class 1B but I knew that my class wouldn't fall for it after seeing what I did.

Oop!

I should get ready to fight now!

They are here soon!

Now what do I do?

It will probably be Bakugo or Todoroki... maybe even Momo or Iida....

WAIT!

It will be Iida for sure!

Now if it is him...

Let's gooo!

I was way too eager to fight my class but oh well nothing was wrong with being eager to do something. All that I had to be carefull about was not to become sloppy and leave them any opening.

Since I heard footsteps coming very very fast towards me and me laughing my sorry villain ass of way too hard on that ground, there was no way I could escpae the room before the person gets to me. 

It was soo obvious that there was no other way, so I went right next to the door to stand there and wait for the doorframe to be opened and just hit from behind. It may work... it may also not work but after hearing these fast footsteps I knew it would work since they would try to see where I was and what I just did not carrying for their own safety since they were coming in numbers soon after that. In short... there shouldn't be any escape rout for me at all.

Too bad that there really didn't need to be one since this was the last thing I was about to do.

Class 1B out completly no one left!

Out of class 1A:

3 (Tsuyu Asui)

14 (Tokoyami Fumikage)