Here I come!

With the sword in my hand I felt like I could do anything and the best part was that it was actually sharp! I mean no one could tell me anything about a sword that wouldn't help out!

Me: OH HEROES?!~

I called out and the thing was, I could hear some footsteps and since I couldn't see anyone, I knew who this was. A certain someone who is invisible and a certain person who wanted to proof herself to the world. She may be invisible but she was not unbeatable and the thing was... the more I got to know her the more I knew that she was actually confinced that she is invisible because of how naked she was running aroun!

Only a lunatic who didn't know about safety would actually wear nothing. That was just insane! She didn't had any protection at all.

Ah there she is!

Alright ... alright!

Let's give her some medicin about her idiotic mind?!

How can she be naked in such a situation?!

I am sure Power Loader could do something about her skin.

I am soo sure he could!

We are talking about UA after all!

I had my own plans and I didn't care about anything that was standing in my way. So when I noticed that she was there, I decided to close my eyes and listen. We didn't had a lot more senses than our sight after all. I could hear her footsteps and her fast breathing. It was more than enough to know when she was in reach to slash at my oponent or make that move and then change it to a side slash all of the sudden. 

Hagakure: AHHH!

I heard her scream and I heard the skin how it was ripping at the touch with the blade. It was that sound that snapped me out and made me open my eyes to see what was going. Blood was everywhere and it was enough apparently to make a certain someone come out from hiding. 

Mina: YOU MONSTER!

Me: Aww thank you!

Turning around, I could already tell how close Mina was and I had to dodge but I didn't had a place to do so. In the end I didn't had any other way than to just grab Hagakure and use her as a meat shield before pessing forth having her in my arms and push her soo much to the front until I could stab through her side of course not hurting her that badly but still a stab is a stab and also get Mina with it.

Me: Too bad I have to give up on the sword now...

Oh well...

It wasn't my style anyways!

This is way too flashy and useless against the others!

Let's face it, I didn't wanted kill anyone. I was after all a hero in training but a little bit pain didn't hurt anyone. On top of that, I was doing them a favor as well. The need for a high pain tolerance in our job was to say the least very very important. If anything I was doing them a great favor! Everything is up to the viewer to decide if what I was doing was a crime or something more helpful. In my defense I was doing this because of my own emotions. I was angry, hurt and annoyed because of this excercise and was giving them all rains about my actions.

Soo far, soo good. There was no one killed yet and I didn't plan on killing anyone at all as well.

Me: Oh that's it... don't wanna kill them after all~

Alright!

Now let's get back to the business and find the others!

Let's see....

I should have Denki with his electricity....

Then I have Kirishima with his shar-no agr his teeth really have something to say he has a shark quirk... but he has his own quirk and I don't mean his quirk but his personallity...

Who else...

Kacchan but I got some pills for him...

Anyone else who can get dangerous to me?

Besides Kacchan...

MEH!

Not even he can do it!

They are not dumb!

I am sure they all together and that these people were only here so they could get me down somehow.... too bad this didn't work at all!

Whelp!

If you want me to come down than alright!

Ama go down and trigger your little trap.

Class 1B out completly no one left!

Out of class 1A:

1 (Yuuga Aoyama)

2 (Mina Ashido)

3 (Tsuyu Asui)

4 (Tenya Iida)

5 (Ochako Uraraka)

14 (Tokoyami Fumikage)

15 (Shoto Todoroki)

16 (Tooru Hagakure)

20 (Momo Yaoyorozu)