A sign of my presence

If anyone thought I wouldn't rest than they were deadly wrong. I did my best to sleep a bit and I manage to get some sleep like a couple of hours. Still I woke up and thought about if I should try my best to sleep again or if I should get out and do some ViLlAiNoUs deeds. Honestly the first option was alluring since I loved sleeping in the winter soo much but then there were these phases when I was basically an insomniac for weeks. It was really weird and if anyone asked, I would say I was not one but also not. The answer was more or less a thing that I would reply to each and every day differently.

Moreover today I was an insomniac because all the anticipation as well as all the pure thought of revenge were keeping me awake.

Me: I can't believe... I am about to do this...

This is soo stupid and childish but I want them to know that I am here.

I want them to be afraid of the night!

I want them to suffer!

Jesus....

I am cold!

I just want them to pay for this shit!

I mean come on!

Why would they even put their student down here?!

They will regret this.

I will  make Hound Dog soo much work so that he will stop this game from happening!

Recovery Girl will even wish that.

I was still kinda laying in my bed but the moment I said that out aloud, I threw the sheets away from me and I was just glad that this office building once again was a mix of an appartment and normal office because it still had some beds and rooms that were fully in tact.

Ah fuck!

It's soo cold!

I want to stay inside that bed but I have something to do!

I wonder how late it is...

Kinda feels like it should be around 12 or 1 am!

Once I threw the bed sheets away from me and stood up, I started stretching before actually getting equiped and then going out. Now it was still pitch black outside and the whole scenario in front of me was just like a forgotten city in the dark. Anyways, I enjoyed the view for a bit before I started to search for anything that would lead me to where the heroes could stay.

I wonder if they are still around the area or not.

Maybe some will camp outside...

I need to be carefull while going around.

I don't want anyone seeing me.

These drones don't make the job any easier.

I was running around for a bit until I saw a light source comming from a building and decided to check it out carefully. 

Foolish!

How can they let the light still on?

Wait..

Someone is patrolling and also watching the others.

The closer I got the more I could see that it was Pony as well as that beast guy from class 1B. Since I wanted to actually scare them and not eliminate them I deicded to make a bit of a distraction. For that I powered up One for All and smashed the next wall so it crumbled a bit. Of course the whole noise alarmed them and they came running to check what was going on. Too bad for them that I was long gone before they even arrived. My quirk was a huge help with speed and strength after all. However I didn't intend on relying on it for the whole game at all. Where would the fun be in that?!

Pony: You think someone from class 1A did that?

Beast: Maybe even the villain....

Pony: Let's be honest that was Bakugo probably.

PFFFF!!!

How can they think that this is Bakugo?

He never destroys things....

He just releases his anger at people.

Damn...

Still not bad!

I should be thankfull to him now for being such a terrorist!

Beast: Yeah...

That was all I could hear coming from them before I actually got into their base or the house they tried to make their base. Now that I could look around I found out that everyone slept so peacfully I could have easily killed them and that was what I wanted to let them know.

Without much of a second thought I grabbed some paper and a pen which were laying around there and put one of the weapons from the kitchen at the table pinning the note down that I wrote. 

You cute little clueless sleeping beauties... this could have been your last sleep! I am watching you all! ~The villain Usagi

Alright!

This should be enough to give them some chills when they wake up.

They should be glad that I won't use my weapon and eliminte them but knowing that someone got inside should make them rething about everything...

On second thought...

No!

NOOO!

BAD IZU!

No killing in the first couple of days!

I will make them suffer!

All they will have is water and nothing more!

After I left that note, I used the rooftop and the one way door to get out and also a back to the streets where I started looking for class 1A but they were at least not that dumb to make me find them because of some stupid light coming from a room where everyone is actually fast asleep. So I decided to break into some kind of paint show and get some paint. It was handy that the whole little underground city had basically everything in a shop as well. I mean there was a sports shop, a tech one and also something for paint, cosmetics and so on. Quite handy if you asked me.

Once I got the paint I decided to go to the bigges plaza I could find and splash all the red paint I got on the ground announcing my presence.

Villainy never sleeps! I am watching you and you are next! ~The villain Usagi

I kinda wasn't happy how it looked so I started splashing red paint all over the place till I was happy with it.