Welcome to the party! I arrived now!

Of course I knew where the party was and I knew where I had to go. Class 1A was not so stupid not to know when it was dangerous. They would never come to the conclusion to seperate each other this badly to attack me. No that was not their style. They were so not dumb.

Me: You want to get me down... alright..

Slowly but surely I started walking down the stairs and get to the entrance area but I was also not a person without any kind of BAAAM! I was soo sure to do that and when I got to the first floor, I stopped and went to a window looking outside. No one was there. Nothing was there.

You want me to trigger your own trap?

Do you think I am stupid?

No!!

I can do this!

I can more than enough surprise you!

I decided to actually open up the window and then just jump out of it. It was the first floor so it was not such a big deal but I still hated the thought about jumping ever after Kacchan told me to fucking take a swan dive. I don't know why but it stuck in my head and it also made me angry every time I kinda had to jump down from a hight. No matter how much I tried to forget it, it was there in the background telling me what happened and how pathetic I was. No... I was not pathetic. I did my best. I tried and faught till the bitter end but no one wanted to listen to me.

This was not the time to think about that right now.

My mind was chaos and I had to swallow down my past and look into what would happen next. The thoughts alone could make me look up and move again. I needed it. No matter what, I didn'T need to think about what happened since I knew what I would do next.

After jumping off the window, I walked around the building to the front and then readied my knife and kicked the door open.

Me: Missed me?!

That was all I said for a dramatical entrance before throwing that knife at someone and dash the other way. I knew this knife wouldn't hit anyone to seriously but that was not the goal since I had to fight them one by one or in a group.

The first thing that I was met with were some lightning bolts but duhhh I have still one for all! I can soo run and I was fast enough to get to Jiro before she could do anything at all. I knew that she wasn't really a danger at all with her quirk but I needed to do something. You know and since I was basically without any weapons, I decided to fight with my quirk.

When I got to her, I punched her into the guts and then needed to immediately dodge Ojiro since he wanted to attack with his tail. Instead of the attack, which by the way went soo wrong since I just grabbed the tail and then broke it while throwing him away.

Ohh did I mention how good it felt to listen to these broken bones?

No?

What did you expect me to say?

I know broken bones all to well. Oh bones were way more beautiful than blood and I loved that snapping sound.

Me: Ohh that's ,music to my ears!

Not only was he called out because of the snapping sound but because it was an open broken bone and you could see it. Oh well that happens!

The next thing I know I was running at Koda and he was screaming running outside of the building. I don't know what it was that made him run out but I was certaily not let him go that easily. I mean why would I? I dedicted this whole game to give everyone some nice PTSD! What else was this excercise for?

In short, he started running away but I ran after him and I knew that there were soo many quirks that were aimed at me and that I had to dodge but getting towards him was still easy enough to just be in front of him and use smash the real smash on him. 

Oh how he flew against the wall, breaking it, smashing it, and ripping a whole in there as well. It was just beautiful. 

Class 1B out completly no one left!

Out of class 1A:

1 (Yuuga Aoyama)

2 (Mina Ashido)

3 (Tsuyu Asui)

4 (Tenya Iida)

5 (Ochako Uraraka)

6 (Mashirao Ojiro)

9 (Kouji Koda)

14 (Tokoyami Fumikage)

15 (Shoto Todoroki)

16 (Tooru Hagakure)

20 (Momo Yaoyorozu)