Make me!

That moment I closed the door and looked at them I could visibly see the shivers running down but it was all too late for that.

Foolish idiots.

I don't care about allies!

I am a villain and they are just my pawn and served me enough.

They just not that useful anymore and too dangerous to carry around after having a snitch in their mids!

Of course they would never snitch on me again....

But eho can guarantee that?

No one!

But Shinso!

He is different!

He knows more than enough not to mess with me plus I only need one person to mess with my own class.

Thinking like that, I started approaching them with my quirk powered on. Everyone looked at me as I started to walk for just a second and then leap into the air taking off as if to disappear into thin air. I was close to it with ny quirk helping me but that was it. There was not really any magic into it... Yet it was definitely something else.

Ohh

Didn't think they would be fooled with me dodging and then just running at them...

Does this really work?

Like dodging the peripheral view and then just go at them?

Damn!

Looks like it!

Alright!

Not my fault for you not to see me!

So when I disappeared from their virw for just a second, I reappeared in front of a guy from class 1 B and smacked his face down to the ground. You could hear a small cracking sound.

Yes I had my knife in one hand but that still didn't stop me from actually grabbing his head with another hand and then pushing him to the ground making him kiss it with a passionate bloody kiss and a concussion as a present as well.

UFFF!

That must have hurt!

Did you like my dear present?!

It is one of a kind that I got soo often from Bakugo!

Soon after that I grabbed his hair and forced him up to actually slit his throat open.

Just in that second I could see something approaching me from my peripheral view and decided to make a back flip and sending my knife flying at who knows where but it was enough or should have been. Whelp what should I say I just hit Tiger but upsy dasy things happen plus it was definitely his fault for leaping in between the fight.

DAMN!

WHO TOLD YOU TO MOVE IN THE LINE?!

FUCKING USELESS IDIOT!

I KNEW YOU ALL WERE USELESS BUT WOW!

Screams could be heard all around me and there was nothing I could. It was pure chaos and I knew better than to focus on their screams.

So without any hesitation I decided to run toward Tiger grab my knife from the ground and slit over the floor to hurt the next hero's leg while grabbing it and making him fall. It all had to go fast or else this would end bad for me.

Once I got the hero down, I used the knife to stab them in their abdominal area and dodge the next attack while grabbing Lioness around her throat.

Me: Move or else?

Of course I could hear Lioness gasp and whisper some prayers which I couldn't quite make out but I did her the word god and if that was not proof enough for anyone that she was praying than what is? Anyways I had her in my hands and I had my little knife at her throat. You know there were still a couple of class 1B students here like around 3 and it was just a matter of time till the others would come in.

Tetsutetsu: MIDORIYA STOP!

Me: Or what?

Monoma: This isn't you!

Me: Oh then who is me?

Monoma: You are not that kid of a guy to just kill anyone.....

I mean when I heard that I basically slit up the thoart of Lioness and then threw her against Tesutetsue before dashing at him and then dodging and coming from behind using the knife at his back making some marks before he used his quirk and you know what?! There are enough heroes still left that All Might immeditaly called him out. I was in a roll right now to run towards the next wall while Monoma and Tokage came at me full speed as well as Tsutonori. 

I had to dodge soo many things but I just wanted to get to the wall grab that horn Tsutonori was throwing at me and then just go on... and move to the next level :) .

Out of class 1B:

1 (Yosetsu Awase)

5 (Isuka Kendo)

6 (Yui Kodai)

13 (Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu)

17 (Kojiro Bondo)

19 (Reiko Yanagi)

20 (Hiryu Rin)

Out of class 1A:

3 (Tsuyu Asui)

14 (Tokoyami Fumikage)