"Can't you see my fiancé was picking a shirt for me. He was ignored and was about to swept out of the door. And you had audacity to speak now? If you respected me so much you would have not let anyone even raise their eyes to glare at him but you stood silent when he was humiliated."

The shirt was for CEO Jeon.

When Jeha saw Taehyung buying a shirt, she thought he was buying that for himself.

How could be?

"Soobin." Jeongguk suddenly called and soon he got the expected answer.

"Yes president Sir."

"If someone is disrespecting Taehyung in my absence and if you are present there, what would you do?"

"I'll stand up for Mr. Kim. It will mean I will stand up for you."

"And this is what real respect should be. Actions speak louder than words Mr. Lin."

"CEO Jeon. I...."

Jeongguk ignored everyone and turned his attention towards his baby, who was just standing there silently, still between his arms, playing with his shirt's button. It seemed like he was having a battle with the button.

"What are you doing baby?" Jeongguk chuckled and asked. Everyone there stood looked at each other faces, asking if others also heard that.

'Baby?

And did CEO Jeon just chuckled?'

"Huh?" Taehyung looked up confused. He was probably the only one who was not scared with Jeongguk's presence in the shop. And probably the only one who could ignore Jeongguk and his words without facing the consequences instead Jeongguk will be trying to gain his attention.

"I asked what were you doing?"

"Nothing."

"Do you want to buy something else?" Jeongguk asked as he looked around.

"No."

Jeongguk hummed and took out his black card and handed it to the employee.

"Pack the shirt."

"But I wanted to gift it to you Ggukie." Taehyung whined.

"You can gift me something else later, baby." Jeongguk said as he gently rubbed the top of his head, as though coaxing a child. His voice undeniably doting.

This Public Display of Affection.

Everyone present there, whether married and single wanted something like that.

The employee hurriedly packed the shirt and gave the bag to Soobin, who took and went back to car.

Jeongguk was leaving the shop with his hand still on Taehyung waist when,

"CEO Jeon."

Mi-Sung called. He really was not afraid of death. With his every step, Taehyung could see a flash of anger appearing in Jeongguk's seemingly calm eyes and he understood what it meant.

Ggukie had heard those words.

Taehyung quickly held Jeongguk's hand which was on his waist and started rubbing it. There is no point in having two family's relation turn sour due to an argument caused by Jeha.

It was fine he faced some problems but he did not want Ggukie to lower himself to deal with him.

It was not worth it!

Taehyung pressed himself more to Jeongguk and softly said,

"I'm hungry, Bun."

Jeongguk just stared at him not saying anything.

"Bun, please let's go. There are a lot of people." Taehyung pleaded.

Jeongguk kept staring at him, his grip tightened around Taehyung's waist and said,

"Apologize." His voice held no warmth at all.

Mi-Sung and Jeha knew that it was directed towards them.

He wanted them to apologize?

In front of so many people?

Mi-sung felt somewhat embarrassed, he was the heir of Lin family, how could he publicly apologize.

"CEO Jeon... I'm sorry for everything I spoke today." Jeha accepted her fate as she couldn't offend Jeonnguk.

"You are apologizing to me?" Jeongguk questioned as he turned towards her.

"Mr. Kim I'm sorry." Jeha turned to Taehyung and unwillingly apologized.

"What happened to your voice? Few minutes ago you were shouting so loud?" Taehyung commented as he leaned on Jeongguk.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim. I was wrong." Jeha gritted her teeth and yelled.

'I will make yo regret this, Taehyung.'

_________________________________________________

Here is the next chapter.

How was it? Let me know your thoughts.

I'm sorry for not updating last night and if  there are mistakes. I was not feeling well, so I slept early and couldn't proofread it. Let me know of the mistakes, I'll edit the chapter later.♡♡

And Yoonmin meeting is postponed for few chapters.

Thank you so much for reading.♥️♥️