Chapter 30 "Texting"

Comincia dall'inizio

"I did..now y/n I'm going home... I think I should take some rest..." He said.

"Ok..." You kept yourself calm...so that you can't get angry.

Yoongi got on his car and left immediately, you didn't really feel like going home after all the trouble. You still didn't trust yoongi, you were wondering whether jimin saw his messages or not, but how can you find out.

You are not in favor of talking to jimin at all.

how easily jimin accepted that me and yoongi have a relationship...doesn't he believe me?? Anyway he doesn't love me, he just wants to hook me up...

You thought sitting on bench of park in this dark night...

It was late night, Mr. Yoon sang and his daughter had gone home Jimin's mom dad was sitting in his room talking about this topic, in which jimin was not involved at the moment..he was not interested in his marriage at all..

He was sitting in his room, had changed his clothes and was lying on the bed in his home clothes then he got his phone in his hand.

It's been a long time since I used kakao talks. I open it today.

He opened that app, and coincidently you were showing him online..

Ahhh... She's online rn... In this late night?? What the fuck is she doing??? ----

Ahhh well why I care .. she's cheating on me.. I don't even wanna listen her bitching anymore...

He thought in his mind... then suddenly Aera came in hid room without a knock..

Aera came quickly and got rid of his phone from jimin's hand, and stood far away, started jumping around him.

"Yaa.. Aeraaa... Are you fuc.....ahhhh are you moron??? " He yelled him.

"You're cursing me, OPPA...." she just dramatically said as she looked his reaction..

"Aera... I told you not to touch my phone... There's very important documents in my phone.. if it'll be deleted I'll kill you...." He warned her...he came close to her but she ran over the bad.. and jumping on it.

"Oppa ... There's nothing in this phone, you're talking about... Instead it has a girl I'd named y/n.
Ummmm *smirked* ... Who's she oppaa.. " she smirked asking him this silly question.

Jimin shying but angry too at the same time... He bite his lower lip with teeth.. and glared her, thinking how to snatch phone from her hand before she read all his text msg in your inbox..

"Aera.. she's my student .. now give me my phone.... " He said.. little like begging...

"No...not now... I'll check your phone completely then I'll give it to you.. " she said sitting on bed.. with folding his both legs..

"Ahhh... Aera I...I ju---..." He about to said ahead but then..

"Oppa... She texting you something.. " she said looking on screen..

"WHAT??? SHE CAN'T...I mean she .. " he intrupted by her..

"SHE??? why are you screaming so loud... And I guess you wouldn't wanna mom dad to know about this, would you???..." Aera about to reach at the edge of bed... Saying this all she didn't know that she's now too close to him..

Jimin tried to snatch his phone but she jump again on other edge of bed..

"Yaa.. oppa...are you really that much excited to text her??? " She smirked...

Jimin this time grabbed Aera's hand in which she was holding the phone, and the phone fell on the bed. Jimin quickly grabbed it before she snatch it again.. he sighed in relief..

Jimin immediately opened your inbox to see what you text on..

"Ahh.. Aera you..you were lying.. " he shouted her and she just looking his aggressive behaviour.

It would be better if I lock the phone before she does something like this again.

Jimin locked it and throw on table like nothing.. she smiled sarcastic.

"Now move..." He yelled her to be aside.. as she was blocking his way..

"Ahhh.. seriously !!! .. you were looking like a little stubborn kid just a minute ago... was begging for phone.... And now you started showing your ego again..." She stared by corner of eyes. He did the same..

Aera quickly shuts the door on Jimin's face and leaves.

*Popping sound of any msg*

"Who is texting so late in the night?? " Jimin grabbed his phone.

He checked your inbox. You had sent 2 messages.

Y/n : hey.. Jimin I
wanna meet you..
Come at balcony rn...

1:17am

Jimin saw this message, he immediately got up and ran towards the window.

What I'm doing, I should not meet her.. But why does she want to meet me??

Jimin peeped through the window and saw you standing down towards his balcony.

Why???? : Jimin

He texted you, your phone screen suddenly popped up..and caught your attention..

Ahhh seriously... this man...

You frustrated thought...

Y/n : Are you coming
to the balcony or
should I come
upstairs??

What's wrong with
you??? Are you
mad?? : Jimin

Y/n : Jimin, come to
the balcony 🥲NOW..

Wtf you wanna do?? : Jimin

Y/n : please come..
I'm not feeling good...
I wanna talk to you..🥺

You know my parents
In home right now
I can't do : Jimin

Y/n : I know that's why
I told you to come
At balcony..

I can't just go : Jimin

Y/n : bye

Hmm : Jimin

*Seen by yn*

Jimin was feeling very bad. he didn't mean to talk like that but he knew that the more he stays away from you, the better it is for him.

You came here with a lot of courage to tell him about your heart.. but he didn't wanna listen you once.. even he didn't wanna see you.. you felt really bad.. and took steps back to your car....

He doesn't really love me at all, so why did he come so close to me?? He awaken these strange feelings in my heart, now he himself wants to go away. He doesn't love me... actually I was being used by him...but it's ok I can't do anything... I just love him...I love his old self.. he's changed now..I shouldn't forget that he did this to me to take revenge only..

You thought it, started driving...

Author : see yaa soon...well I become excited to write it as soon as I'm free from my work...cause this is my first wattpad fiction... well thank you all for love and this sincerity to read..❤️❤️this chapter is little bit longer..