taylor misses you on tour

Taylor is currently on tour, she has been performing her eras tour set which goes for more than 3 hours. You knew she was exhausted even though she would never admit that.

You were not on tour with her, but you came to a show every now and then. It was killing Taylor not having you there, wanting you was an understatement, she truly needed you, but she would never ask for you to give up on your dreams just to chase her around the world, although you would drop everything in a heartbeat for her.

You were at home, feeding the cats when you got a call. You looked at the time knowing Taylor had already started her show for the night, so you knew it wouldn't be her. Quickly you finished filling the cats bowls and found your phone. As you reached it you saw that it was Andrea, Taylor's Mom.

You panicked a little as you answered hoping Taylor was okay, she was performing after a long 2 days of other concerts.

"Hey Mama," you answered somewhat cheekily. You had always called Andrea Mama in reference to what Taylor's fanbase calls her mama swift. "Is everything okay?" you continued to ask.

"Hi, sweetheart. Everything is fine, but can you come to the show?" she assured and asked. You sighed out in relief as you knew your girl was okay, well there was no emergency.

"Of course I can, what's up?" you agree and asked. As she began explain you walking around the house grabbing everything you will need before making your way to the car.

Andrea laughed slightly before explaining, "Taylor misses you like crazy, but she won't ask you to come because she thinks she's going to bother you. Lucky for her I know you and I know you would rather be with her than anywhere in the world."

"Your right, Im already on my way," you laughed. "It was her decision for me not to come on tour with her. She told me she wants me to finish this book, but realistically I can do that anywhere I don't need to stay home." you explained while you began driving.

"In all honesty, Y/N she cares more about your success than her own, she has never loved anyone more than she loves you," Andrea stated truthfully. "Also, she doesn't know your coming, I think this will be a good surprise," she added.

"Of course, i'll be there as soon as possible,"  you assured her, then bid your goodbyes. The stadium was about one and a half hours away but her set goes for just over 3 hours so you should be there with plenty of time to spare.

You were driving as the sun was setting and it was so beautiful, it was reminding you of last summer with Tay and all the fun things you got up to. It took you back to the night on the beach where you proposed to her in the sunset.  It was a hidden spot perfect as you were away from the rest of society. In the day the water was clear and sparkling. While the sunset though the water was beautiful like a sparkling rainbow moving gently and full of life. You could not have found a better place to ask her to marry you. It also represented her lover album, all about you.

You and Taylor never came public about your engagement, not yet. But most people knew, Taylor had been seen wearing the ring. The only thing that was important to you is that your close friends and family knew. You and Taylor had always been quiet about your relationship but everyone knew you were together and you were fine with that.

At the near end of the folklore set you made it to the stadium. You got your pass from your car and made your way in. You found Andrea and Scott and made your way to them. They both greeted you with a hug. You made light conversation with them as you watched your girl shine. You got handed a few friendship bracelets in the 30 minutes you were standing there.

During the Midnights set you made your way backstage and to her change room. You were waiting there only a few minutes before Taylor was done and made her way to the room. You just sat on the couch waiting for her. When she walked in she didn't notice your presence at first. She let out a big sigh before turning to sit down after her long night. As she turned that's when she noticed you and you stood up.

"Y/N! What are you doing here?" she asked, her whole face lit up as she made her was to your open arms. She tackled you in to a bone crushing hug as you both fell onto the couch.

"Well an angel told me you've been missing me," you murmured into her hair slightly messy hair, placing a kiss into it every now and then as you both found the comfort you've been craving for a week. "And I was also missing you, so I thought i should come." you added as you tilted her head up to kiss her lips. She melted into the kiss as she finally had what she wanted.

You pulled away and she had tears in her eyes.

"Baby, what's wrong?" you asked softly.

"Nothing, I'm very happy, I'm just very tired and overwhelmed and very happy your here." she said her words were slightly slurred from the exhaustion. You could see how happy she was though. She was happy to be with you but you know that her overall happiness was because she was performing again.

"You don't perform for a few days now, what if you come home for a few day, and after that I'll join you on tour. At least this one is somewhat close to home the rest are further and further away. I think you should take advantage of it while you can baby," you explained

"What?" she asked looking at you with her mouth opened slightly in surprise.

"Come home for a few days-"

"No no, you want to come on tour?" she asked somewhat shocked.

"Of course I do, Tay. I want to be with you every day for the rest of my life." you said. "Why would I ever stay at home with you on the other side of the country, or even world. I love you Taylor, I want to watch you do what you love and I want to be there to support you for all of it." you explained with a smile, she thought for a moment before speaking.

"What about your career?" she asked.

"I can write anywhere baby, and besides if your not around my ideas aren't around either. You are my muse and my best writing only comes when your around. So I am coming with you, Me and Mama Swift have already spoke about it." you explained as she listened intently. She was so tired it was adorable, her eyes were a bit droopy, it only made you wonder how she looked so perfect on stage. She still has tears as she processed it.

"No one has ever done this for me," she whispered

"That's because no one has ever loved you like I do," you said and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you so much." she said hugging you tighter.

"I love you too." you said and sat there in silence for a moment, just cherishing the sweet time you had with her. "I'm gonna take you home, okay?" you asked and she nodded. "What else do you need to do," you asked and she stood up.

"I'm going to get changed, they can do the rest," she said referring to her team. "I usually help them a little... but i just wanna go home." she mumbled the last part as she got some comfy clothes. She grabbed a sweatshirt of yours and some leggings.

"I'm sure they'll understand," you said in a comforting tone. "We'll just make sure to help extra next time." you added with a smile.

Once she was changed she grabbed all the stuff she needed and you took her bag, then you were escorted by security to your car.

She fell asleep on the way home. You wanted to keep her asleep, and carry her into the house, but you couldn't risk hurting her so you gently woke her. Her eyes fluttered open and she was confused for a moment before finding you. Then she smiled. You held out your hand to help her out of the car which she happily, yet sleepily accepted.

You made your way through the house and into the bedroom, you helped Taylor with her bedtime routine and got her into bed. She was fast to snuggle into you missing the closeness which she had lost recently, however she was pretty much already asleep, she mumbled "I love you" not even giving you a chance to reply as she snores softly already asleep