Londyn's first playdate 🛝💕

Start from the beginning

8h48 am
**Andy and Victoria both arrived at the same time and Londyn was extremely excited to see her little friends coming over to play with her**

Londyn : momma, my fweinds are here I got get ready!
Carina: oh you are absolutely right baby girl, let's go say hi ! ** Carina picked up her daughter and opened the door **

Hiiii everyone!!
Andy: hi Carina, longtime No see, hiiii Londyn ! Ohh you look so grown up !
Victoria: hiiii , come on guys, Ella, Noah and Ellie , Esme come see auntie Carina and Maya!!
Ellamae : hiiii auntie Maya and Rina
Elizabeth: hiiiii friends
Esme: hiiii it's been so long
Noah : hiiii !

** the kids all hugged each other and all went downstairs and they played in the secured area that's finished with play-mats , Maya noticed that Kayla's room was getting emptied and emptied by the day , she didn't think about it too much and hung out with her friends, Carina got everyone a snack, crackers and cheese with a juice box **

9h48 am
Spencer: hiiii auntie Carina, hi auntie Maya!
Maya: hiiii Spence,
Andy : this little one is really really tired, and very clingy! Huh miss Emmy !
Emersyn: siiii , i mommy girl
Mila : look at my new hair tie ! It's a unicorn one
Carina: ohhh wow, very pretty Mila!
Ohhh we missed you all so much , life has been hectic,
Andy: yea , here too
Carina: well this is nice we should have them have more playdate more often
Victoria: yesss I agree
Maya : esme , careful sweetie
Esme: ohh right sorry!
Maya: it's fine! So , how's family life? How's your husbands doing?
Victoria: ohhh life has been good, with Esme now four and the triplets are now two years old, life great,
And you?
Carina: oh , our life is good, just extremely thankful for all of my children including Kayla and Tristan, all eight of them are healthy and strong and that's all we care about!
Maya: yea, how about You Andy?
Andy; oh , uhh , life does trow us. A few curbs balls here and there
Carina. Nothing too bad I hope?
Andy: oh no, it's just that James have been asked to go work left and right, leaving me with the three kids, it's just a lot, at times!
Maya: ohh , alright well we're here if you need anything, samw goes for You Victoria! Right babe?
Carina: ohhh yes totally! ** Londyn hit her head on a little table as she was bent down to get a plastic ball , she immediately started crying, Carina saw how it went down, she jumped out of her place and she got into momma bear mode**

Londyn cries and cries

Carina : ohhhh baby , come here!

** Londyn waddles around the unfinished basement, full of wires and stuff to renovate , she rocks her one and a half years old daughter back and forth trying to calm her down **

Carina: shhhhhhhhh it's okay, momma is here!
Maya: okay Um how about we go play outside for a while huh? Before it gets yucky outside
Victoria: yea that's a good idea come on guys let's go Andy: yes , plus they are going to have more space to run around and spend their energy!
Carina: siiii, Londyn , do you want to go play outside? You can still stay on momma , it's okay, but we're going to go outside, so we have to put your little coat on with your little matching boots
Londyn : ohhh okay, mommy help me
Maya: alright, I'll put them on for you, while you stay on momma!
Carina: excellent idea
Thank you babe!
** Carina desperately wanted kisses, so Maya kissed her wife back **

Andy: so how's your extended maternity leave Carina?
Carina: ahhh it's going good, I'm thinking of starting my own clinic, with Maya's help !
Victoria: ohhh my goodness that's so cool! Can't wait ,
Carina: yea but it's long process, but I'm getting there, slowly but surely, I'll let you know when things evolve...
Victoria and Andy : perfect, well it's been nice to see you again but we better go ,
Maya: oh okay , seee you soon , be safe on the road!
Andy: siiii !
——————————————
Maya: own clinic huh?
Carina; siiii, way more in my field than a clothing line
Maya: okay I'm down with that,
What's the name of your clinic going to be ?
Carina: hrmmm The Carina-Lucia Deluca clinic?!

** She shrugged her shoulders **

Maya: I love it!

**One fun playdate and fun time at uncle Jack's house, everyone is back under one roof again, just like the night before Jack fed the kids and gave them all baths, he knows how exhausted his friends are so it wasn't a hassle getting everyone in and out of the bath , Maya nicely suggested that Kayla eventually tells Carina that she and her boyfriend soon to be financé Ethan are about to move into a new place, still close by Carina and Maya's, before Carina begins to notice that everything from Kayla's room is slowly disappearing **

22h17
Maya: ouhhh i am more then ready to go to sleep ohhhh my
Carina; yea me too.... And like I suspected Londyn's already asleep and I just woke her up to goet her evening feed, she's still eating... which is weird
Maya: right, I think you should sit up straighter so she doesn't choke no ?
Carina: excellent idea, can you please give me the two cousions at your feet please
Maya: yes of course, here you go my love,
** Carina leaned forward, just enough so Maya could place the cousions behind her wife's back, Carina Leaned back against the cousions, and continued breastfeeding her daughter for the next thirty to thirty five minutes , Maya then out Londyn in her toddler bed and came back to bed a few seconds later**