The short-haired girl said goodbye to Chaeryeong and when she looked at Yuna, the tall girl was pouting as she was crying her eyes out over her departure.

"Yunaaa don't be like that, I promise I'll come see or you can go too..." Ryujin told her, giving her a hug and the girl sobbed on her shoulder.

"Okay, but promise me that you won't find a best friend in Japan, okey? I'll be your only friend." Ryujin smiled and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"That's how it will be, Hussey..." Then she leaned closer to her ear. "Besides Yeji is so jealous, I don't think she'll let me have friends."

Yuna let out a laugh, as Ryujin walked away to get her bags out of the car.

"She'll help me make sure you don't have another best friend!" The black-haired girl exclaimed and gave little hops and after a few seconds, the four of them entered the airport.

They waited until boarding time and escorted her right to the line, to cry again and hug her, until she entered the plane.

Ryujin looked for her seat, put her bags away and sat looking out the window when the plane had not yet started, but she felt that her heart was going to burst out of her chest at any moment, she was so excited.

She felt a notification on her cell phone and immediately a dimpled smile formed on her face when she saw that name registered on her screen.

"Hi, baby... You're already on your way?" She heard Yeji's sultry voice and felt her body shudder.

The two had continued to talk via video calls and messages almost every day, because apparently they couldn't live without hearing from each other.

"I'm already on the plane... Counting the minutes to see you."

Ryujin could hear her chuckle and she smiled, feeling her heart pounding that she could finally see the woman she was in love with again.

"Ohhh believe me, me too... Here I have a surprise for you, but you'll only see it when you're here, okay?"

Ryujin rolled her eyes and snorted.

"You can't say, 'I have a surprise for you' to a person who has a lot of anxiety, it's very cruel of you, Mrs. Hwang."

Yeji let out a laugh.

"Shhh... Just relax and see you soon, I'll be waiting for you at the airport."

"Okay, mommy. Bye."

"Bye, baby."

A stewardess approached everyone to tell them to turn off their phones because the plane was about to take off, so Ryujin did so and settled into her seat, closing her eyes to wait for the moment she was leaving.

She couldn't deny that she had been thinking about her father all that time, but she decided that she wouldn't go to see him and that for her, her father had died the day her mother left, so she didn't know about him anymore.

After almost three hours, the plane arrived at the Japanese airport and after picking up her bags and leaving the plane, Ryujin found herself walking to the area where a lot of people were welcoming her relatives.

Screams and cries could be heard everywhere, but it was a feline eyes and a smile that she could distinguish in the distance, that caught her attention and then she smiled immediately walking to where Yeji was waiting for her with a guy by her side.

The short-haired girl dropped the suitcases at her sides and immediately took Yeji in her arms, lifting her off the ground and giving her a kiss on the lips.